Page 24 - Crockett. 28

bulldog69

Page played their hearts out against the number 2 or number 1 rated team in 3a

5-3a is a tough region this year....Page threw the ball all over the field and ran it down the cavaliers throat. Williams is the real deal for crockett on both sides of the ball. Four of the crockett team suffered injuries. It was a hard hitting game...... Would love to have crocket on our own field ANYTIME. They are a good team.....unless they can throw the ball I do not see them winning 3a........nor can they defend the pass very well.....if Williams is not in the secondary....it is all over......remember this YOU HAVE TO STOP THE RUN to beat Crockett....

Proud of you Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT GAME. BOTH TEAMS PLAYED VERY HARD. PAGE KEPT E. WILLIAMS IN CHECK, BUT CHRIS "BOO" INGRAM STEPPED UP AND HAD A GREAT GAME. ELLIOT IS ONE HECK OF A PLAYER, WHO IS RECUITING HIM. HOPEFULLY WE PLAY BETTER AGAINST GREENBRIER. GO CAVS

Page has nothing to be ashamed of. They have a good football team, good coaching staff and were able to turn around their program after a disappointing season last year. It sounds like they gave Crockett all they wanted. They will lose some valuable seniors, but from what I saw against Greenbrier, they have very good young talent coming back. I would expect Elliot and Motley to be playing some more football next year at the college level.

Greenbrier won another thriller over a very good Sycamore team 23-22 in 2 OT's.

Congratulations to Crockett on their win and congratulations to Page on a great season.

Looking forward to a great game against Crockett next Friday in Greenbrier.

Coachhard..every one ok on Greenbrier healthwise??? Congrats on your win.....loosen the offense and you are in the semi's......we beat on 'em pretty good. williams is very tough. Your o-lines and d-lines are much bigger and stronger. If Crockett qb cannot throw any you can put 9 in the box......the fullback is a bull also.....lb's are good.

Coachhard..every one ok on Greenbrier healthwise??? Congrats on your win.....loosen the offense and you are in the semi's......we beat on 'em pretty good. williams is very tough. Your o-lines and d-lines are much bigger and stronger. If Crockett qb cannot throw any you can put 9 in the box......the fullback is a bull also.....lb's are good.

If you saw the news this week, you would know that Greenbrier High School was hit by the flu this week. On Tuesday we had over 200 hundred students out. That number included several football players......key players. There were a few that could not even practice at all this week. Several played sick tonight. There was no way they were going to sit out. I will say this.....they were wore out after this dog fight with Sycamore. As far as injuries go......I will have to wait until tomorrow. Our QB Norton went down with a knee injury, but returned to finish the game. Herndon has had a seperated shoulder since week 4. He is one tough kid. He came up with the big 4th down TD to keep us in it tonight. Both Norton and Herndon had the flu as well.

I feel sure we will be healthy by next Friday. If not.....they will still play. There is no way you could keep these kids off the field next Friday. Last years game with Crockett was a great game. We lost 21-20, much like the way Sycamore lost to us tonight....on a failed 2 point conversion.

Hope you make the trip to Greenbrier next Friday.

cavfan... I feel you guys are a great team but any of our top 3 in our region could win on any given night against your team. Greenbrier matches up against you almost identical. ......Sycamore would have drove you nuts with thier passing game and qb.....No one in your region has a quality passing game..or has had to pass.

Greenbrier in a close one 21-14.....They are too strong for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a key word for this match-up .....PASSING THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!