CAK DEFEATS MIDWAY

FormerWarrior44

Like I said before, CAK will get past Midway and Greenback only to be destroyed by veteran warrior teams like South Pitt and Boyd. That win at Cloudland was a fluke. Take away that fumbled snap on 4th and one and the fact that Mark Byrd was hurt the whole game, Cloudland would have won 45-17. The football gods might be smiling on you now, but they will turn their back on you when it comes time to face the BIG EVIL. :angry: CAK will not win state now or never! :D

Stop giving Cloudland fans a bad name. There's a lot of them on here who are respectful and classy. See if you can learn from them.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say congrats to CAK. They have proved me wrong. Nicely done. However, pending a victory in the 3rd round over Greenback, they will not advance any further because of one of two brick walls called South Pitt or Boyd. Nothing against CAK, all they can do now is prove me wrong.

ACCARP

Show some class, stop making excuses. CAK came up to and outplayed Cloudland. There were no big injuries.

No excuses here, bubba. CAK obviously has a very talented team.

But for the record: Mark Byrd was playing on one good leg. Make what you want of that. No excuse. Just a fact. Cloudland is not near their potential without Byrd; just like CAK would obviously suffer absent their great quarterback.

Like camarogirl said, we wish CAK the best of luck; but I think krp's guys at South Pitt, or the guys from Boyd will be awfully hard to beat.

Again, no excuse is good enough when you lose.

I agree with Krich. There are no do-overs when the playoffs start. I believe, this is opinion only, that on any other night Cloudland would have won over CAK. That said, CAK deserves all they get. They have started winning when it counts and showed a lot of class, at least at Cloudland, in doing it. It is obvious to me that they have a great defensive coach that motivates well. The defense, in my opinion won the game for them in Roan Mountain (notice the spelling of Roan, ther is no "e" on the end.).

Cool, Way to advance CAK. You will be playing a good greenback team next week. Stay content and go in with as much momentum as Greenback did against Oneida this past friday. You have the potential to beat Greenback, but if you play sloppy the whole game and plan to pull off another one pointer, I am afraid the warrior bomb will backfire on you. Good Luck, I would like to see CAK win this one. With all respect,

Happy........ Scott County Highlander

CAK is reminding me of CPA last year. Going on the road against favored teams and winning despite the predictions. Teams can improve a lot in 10 weeks and be totally different as younger players mature throughout the year. Play with heart, CAK - we proved last year that underdogs can win it all. Posters on Coacht don't win or lose games, players do.

NOR NOR NOR

Midway is a dirty team and I can't believe they let girls play on their team. Did anyone know that #68 is a girl?

i wouldnt go so far as to say the whole team is dirty, but #68, WALLY HOLT, has got to be one of the dirtiest players i have ever seen. He played with bad sportsmanship the whole game, and even resorted to grabbing a player's crown jewels and squeezing at the end of the game when he knew he was going to lose. WALLY HOLT i hope i never cross paths with you, for your own sake.

The CAK defense played exceptional ball last night. Allowed 9 first downs and one TD to a very good rushing team. CAK offense played stellar again. They showed that they can run or pass, and that they are not completely 1-dimensional. I defy anyone to find me a better game next friday then the CAK vs. Greenback rematch.

The way I look at it is CAK's offense is now 3 dimensional compared to one. CAK still loves the long pass, but now many quick short passes work well. CAK can rush well also. Sounds like good coaching to me.

Friday should be a good game. Why is everyone already predicting a lose to Boyd or South Pittsburg when they haven't seen us against Greenback? Don't asume we will pull another win AND don't predict loses of the future. Have you ever thought that CAK might have a very effective new game plan develop or South Pitts and Boyd injure their best players in a hard fought game? If CAK is to face one of these teams it'll be two weeks from now at CAK, which is enough time to have teams change drastically. The game against Cloudland was not a complete fluke - CAK has shown its ability to have a good chance to beat anyone in this class. Greenback is not going to lay over and die, but CAK is not going to give a heartless battle either. CAK has stopped two awesome rushing-based teams in a row; can they do it again? Come down to Greenback and see for yourself.

Go Warriors!

That win at Cloudland was a fluke. Take away that fumbled snap on 4th and one and the fact that Mark Byrd was hurt the whole game, Cloudland would have won 45-17. The football gods might be smiling on you now, but they will turn their back on you when it comes time to face the BIG EVIL. B) CAK will not win state now or never! :D

waaaaah! mommy, mommy my diapers need changing again!

that was actually #13 jude o'toole who squeezed a players crown jewels at the end of the game he is the dirtiest player alive; #68 is mildly dirty too though; but #13 you'd better hope you don't cross paths with anyone from cak again you're a punk and i guess you pull cheap stunts to make up for your weak play