Crockett vs Greenbrier

Asmodeus

Good luck to the Bobcats, but I still going with the cavaliers!

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO VOICE THER OWN OPINION

Bcook, we wouldn't expect anything less. I have never seen anyone that backs their team all year get to the 3rd round of playoffs and then turn on their alma mater. Well maybe, someone has, but it's very unlikely.

I understand that WesVols is well-known here and can't say I'm not kinda disappointed at his prediction, but it is understandable. Everybody in Greenbrier knows we are the underdog. We've been there, done that, and yet we keep coming out with a W. I know how good Crockett is, but then, I've SEEN Greenbrier play this year where as many naysayers haven't. Just like you, Bcook, I'm sticking with my team, win or lose.

And yes, we know you've got Earnest Williams. But check the finalist list, Roger Herndon's name is right there with him. That must mean something.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EZBeingGreen,

Then you understand where I am coming from. I was not dissing no one on the Bobcat's team. I'm sure it will be a close game and it wil be a 48 min battle for both teams. It was unintentional for everyone to take my post the wrong way. Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with bragging on your team, but it seems that some people get the concept of being confident and cocky mixed and sometimes that creates problems. If I were being cocky, I would have said something like the cavaliers would come in and stomp the bobcats, but I havn't made such a statment. YES I expect the cavs to win, but I believe that it wil not be easy. As for being a REAL Cavalier, Craigcroc, a REAL Cavalier should always expect their team to win.

EZBeingGreen,

Then you understand where I am coming from. I was not dissing no one on the Bobcat's team. I'm sure it will be a close game and it wil be a 48 min battle for both teams. It was unintentional for everyone to take my post the wrong way. Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with bragging on your team, but it seems that some people get the concept of being confident and cocky mixed and sometimes that creates problems. If I were being cocky, I would have said something like the cavaliers would come in and stomp the bobcats, but I havn't made such a statment. YES I expect the cavs to win, but I believe that it wil not be easy. As for being a REAL Cavalier, Craigcroc, a REAL Cavalier should always expect their team to win.

I agree 100%!!! ;)

Ok, I'm here. I told ya'll, I told ya'll. Cats versus Cavs in the quarterfinals!!!!! I can't wait. After standing on the goaline Friday night and watchin Greenbrier's never-die win, I'm confident in my boys. This will be a great game with a lot of meaning to the fans, meaning that goes beyond just who goes to the semis. We've got ourselves a rivalry for the ages being born!!

I will not predict a score, but I'd like to say (like I've said in other threads) this game is going to be one AWESOME game. We may even see OTs again in the Bobcat Den.

I, just as GBT57, have been waiting for this chance since last year. We were at THEIR house last year, they beat us by ONE point....this year they come to OUR house. I've got a feelin this game will be no blow out by either team, and may even come down to one point again. Who knows?

GO CATS...fight hard this Friday. One step at a time and you can bring home another State Championship to Greenbrier (just as we did from Spring Fling!!!!)

Edited by GBmember03