itzme

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job WesVols. Let's hope there are a few more people in the stands than last year.

I am so fired up for this game and I can't even be there to witness it. Unfortunately, I have to go to a wedding. Maybe I can sneak in a radio. Although, the thought of having to listen to the guys on WNSR 560, makes me think twice.

Thoughts on the game...

MBA obviously wants revenge, BA wants to prove it wasn't a fluke last time...etc, etc, etc. I think this game comes down to three factors. One - special teams. The team that executes better will most likely win. Last game, BA obviously got it done. Two - Coaching. Who has the better game plan and what kind of new looks and schemes are both staffs going to come up with. Last year, MBA clearly outcoached BA. Three - Who wants it more. MBA did last year in the Clinic Bowl and BA did this year in the regular season. We'll see who's bringin' it Saturday night.

I am so fired up for this game and I can't even be there to witness it.  Unfortunately, I have to go to a wedding.  Maybe I can sneak in a radio.  Although, the thought of having to listen to the guys on WNSR 560, makes me think twice. 

Believe me, I've heard a lot worse.

Go an hour or so out of Nashville and take a dictionary with you if you're listening to a radio broadcast (in some cases; obviously there are exceptions).

I can't tell you how many times I've heard broadcasts in a certain part of the state (unnamed to protect the innocent) and, whenever a certain penalty is called, the announcer will say something like, "They called a holt on #72".

Holt, hold - it's all the same.

Edited by rollredroll