Knox Catholic vs. BGA

AusDan

saintdog,

what year is ur right tackle who is like 6' 6" 345 named "big mike"

also ur quarterback is what year?

He's a junior and is already getting some good looks by big-name schools. We have three junior QBs, #9, #11, and #7, with each bringing something different to the table. I see one of these finally stepping it up in the offseason and being the proven #1.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick catholic to win. And its not catholics pick on who they play .They only do what ever team wants to do beat the team you play next. All catholic has done is win but someone all was has something bad to say. I think catholic has done a awsome job this year after lossing more or less there whole team last year. and austn good job all year good luck in the big game.

We all know by our the record Catholic has already beaten BGA this season. Playing them again in the State Championship game is going to be insane. BGA is going to come out very strong to make sure they aren't beat again. But at the same time Catholic is going to come out stronger because I belive that they want this more. BGA has been there before, Catholic hasent been there ever or atleast not for a long time. If Catholic keeps playing the way they have been making and stopping big plays. They should come away with the big win. AusDan already said it earlier that Catholic will do everything and anything to win this game on Saturday. For one of the first times Catholic is getting some respect, and we are going to make sure we keep it. Larry, we can't help the teams we play, where do you go to school larry?

ATY, we got a heck of a team this year thanks to good leadership with the seniors and of course the coaches. our coaching staff is great over there at Catholic. We have practiced and trained for it sems like forever, I dont remeber the last time I didnt have football after school. It was well worth it though if we bring back that title. Thanks for the support

i believe experience in the "big game" will come to help BGA, and will come to haunt "Knox Catholic... You have to remember....the feeling that the BGA team had after the 2OTs lost in last year's clinic bowl. They might not be playing Briarcrest this year, but BGA's not going to let that happen again

Edited by CoachBlue

Hey, good luck to Catholic this weekend. You guys have a great team. Those backs are very good, with great speed! The line does a nice job too. I think your QB is probably one of the better I've seen also. 13-0 would be awesome, go get '!em. Hope to get another shot at you guys next year!