LEWIS CO. FALLS TO HUNTINGDON

PLAY2WIN

LCPanther, I agree with you. Whoever this was is a pompous idiot. I am a Huntingdon fan and hope you think we're not all like this. I hope we win but if we don't this guy will have to eat his words.

I agree with rodburner81; this thread was a stupid idea. It makes the whole town look bad. It only takes one big-mouth to make a entire town and program look bad, and seems like the big-mouths are always the ones who speak up.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our boys can pull it off! They are strong, and determined! If we make it to state... Awesome!! If we don't , well they are all still big winners!I wish the whole team good luck , And the seniors, well we are going to miss them next year. It has been a great 4 years of watching them as Panthers! We are proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LUV YA SENIORS!!!!

#11 Jeremiah Helms

#25 Mitchell Jones

#7 Nick Skelton

#16 David Sharp

#20 Dustin Skelton

#40 Braden Pace

#41 Zack Chapin

#49 Jake Gardener

#51 Nick Bates

#64 Danile Hull

#66 Jimbo Dodson

#69 Matt Arledge

#71 Kyle Runions

#73 Neal King

#78 Chris Lomax

#74 Derrick Miller

#10 Clint Stewart

#86 Daryl Culberson

#8 Carlos Juvera

Edited by hillbilly85

Good morning panther fans. This a beautiful rainy monday morning. I would like to say the panther; a great game they played friday night, way to keep in there. Hopefully we will win this fridaynight. Boys just make sure you go in there friday night to play. good luck panthers...............

The flashing lights in the end zone, the 18 wheeler truck horns and the band will be very quiet against Huntingdon. The only noise LC will hear is the T. Bell and Weathers cool breeze. In other words, get ready for basketball season as your football season is about to be over. Huntingdon has too much SPEED.

The flashing lights in the end zone, the 18 wheeler truck horns and the band will be very quiet against Huntingdon. The only noise LC will hear is the T. Bell and Weathers cool breeze. In other words, get ready for basketball season as your football season is about to be over. Huntingdon has too much SPEED.

It is true sir. We are slow of foot and stand at awe at the greatness of your backfield. But, nevertheless, we will show up for the game and give you our best effort. Granted it simply can not match the effort of say, Milan, but we will attempt to play with the gusto of raving bohemians!

PANTHERS, WASH YOUR UNIFORMS AND BE READY TO HAND THEM IN ON MONDAY. DANG IT, WE DONE EVERYTHING WE COULD.

WE HAD:

1. SIRENS AND LIGHTS

2. GREAT SUPPORT FROM COOTER AND THE BOYS

3. OUR BAND PLAYING DURING THE OTHER TEAMS PLAY'S

4. GREAT SUPPORT FROM ROSCOE AND THE BOYS

5. WE MADE A GROWN WOMAN DRESSED IN RED CURSE AT US

HECK, WE EVEN HAD HARPETH BOWING DOWN TO US..

OH WELL, MAKE SURE TO GO AND SUPPORT LC BASKETBALL AND

MAYBE COOTER AND ROSCOE WILL SAVE YOU A SEAT. :D