William Blount Coaching Wish List

GovMan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Hey boyz!

Rebelsman...why don't you encourage Allen Lewis, Steve Nelson or maybe even Joe Tipton to run for the county school board?

They are always doing things to support our community!

The people on the school board currently are a joke, except maybe for a couple! I have never heard of going backwards in a program...but that is what these programs are doing.

My money is on Nick White for the governor job and Skip Murrin for the Heritage job!

That Skipper is a dream boat! He used to make my motor run!

No offense Starz!

Love you boyz!

:)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense taken Suz. I'm more like a Gilligan, than a Skipper.

Suz, you 'member when I had my big hit in the music world? Yep, Starz on 45. That's why I still have a soft spot fer Ol' Glenn. He started playin' my record on WGAP and the rest is history.

Gov-man, if W.B. could get Gaddis that would be a positive step. But you guys would probably still have to shake your BOOTY, to get that one done.

Go Rebs.

Hey boyz!

Are you kidding me qb#7...there is not enough money in that budget to hire good administrators, much less head football coaches.

Head coaches should make $8,000-$10,000 at those two schools. Assistants should make a little less but on a sliding scale.

Our teachers, lunchroom workers, custodians, secretaries, principals and supervisory staff are all underpaid and overworked!

Blount county gets a great value for their tax dollar and until someone stands up to the powers that be...it won't get better!

The elected officials sure can vote themselves a raise...but are they willing to foot the bill for average paid coaches, teachers, supervisors, etc. Don't bet on it!

It is frustrating and until a (as deddy would say)...ruckus is raised nothing will be done about it. To me the answer is obvious...but those in charge still fail to realize it!

Do you think Coach Macman, Reed, Phelps would have left if the money, and support were right? No, not a chance!

As I said before, these are principled men, so they might have left. However, I am sure money was one of the factors.

Whew! Don't even get me started. They are also bigots! They cut the head principals salaries probably because they are women and you know how that makes me feel! It is not just a man's world...well at least everywhere, but on here!

Sorry for the preachin' ...I have to get supper cooked!

Love you boyz!

;)

No one plays favorites at WB , i know for a fact they don't. They put who can get the job done. And on the coaching deal no matter what Reeves deserves it, because he earned the trust on the players and putting another coach in would be crazy, because the team hates the change and all the adjustments. Reeves knows the strong pts and weak pts in this team and knows whats the best for the team. When Phelps came nobody didn't know what he may do there was confusion among team member coaching staff too but we over come and got better ,but it was hard tooo.