Knoxville Catholic

Chattcity

We have 8 senior starters on offense and 8 on defense. We have some younger guys that look promising. Next year if they can get people to step up on the line and at QB they should be pretty good. A very good running back, Nick McFadden, returns. Coach Pemberton knows what it takes, and I am sure he will get the job done.

Or seniors this year are good. No doubts about it. It's going to take some big feet to fill some of the shoes that are going to be missing next year. with the likes of both sheridan brothers, Ishii, Bentley, Horton, A. Smith. The line and qb like AusDan said is going to be the keys. We will have to see who wants it the most and make with what we got.

I am impressed with KC this year. Who are their stars? Do they have a lot of good seniors? How will they be in the next couple of years?

Catholic has a great group of seniors, led by the Sheridans (Daniel #29 (?) WR/DB, Austin RB/DB), Jeremy Bentley OL/DL, Dack Ishii QB/S, Patrick Horton OL/DL, Matt Hermanson DB, and some more, sorry if i missed some of you seniors. Daniel is one of the best receivers in Knoxville, Austin and Jr. Nick McFadden are probably one of the top running back combos in the state, both have close to 1000 yards and around 12-16 TD's each (correct me if I'm wrong AusDan), Ishii is a good option QB as well as a much-improved passer, Bentley simply dominates on both sides of the ball, Horton is a playmaker on D (and he's my cuz), and Hermanson isn't challenged bc of his tight coverage. Some other standouts are the Paynter kid (DE with like 8-10 sacks), and thats about all I know. They should be good in a couple of years as long as Coach Pemberton is there. Very smart coach who gets the best athletes out for football.

BGA is going to be happy they are playing Catholic in this game because they look at it for revenge for the earlier loss to Catholic this season. Catholic is going to come out strong. This is one of there only championship games they have ever played in. Look for them to come away with this one. BGA has been here before many times and Catholic got there act together and finally got a good team going and they are going all the way with this one. They refuse to be stopped not only from the state title but from an undefeated season.