Cak vs. Greenback

scruggsly77

Greenback is a great team but their biggest problem may be their coach. He has made a lot of noise about how much better private school players are than public school players and his solution is to kick all private school out of Div I. And now he is telling his players they can beat CAK this Friday. Sure Greenback can do it. In fact, they've done it before(barely). But how can they keep the faith when their coach is sending mixed messages? Still, if CAK brings their A game I think they can pull it out.

Greenback is a great team but their biggest problem may be their coach. He has made a lot of noise about how much better private school players are than public school players and his solution is to kick all private school out of Div I. And now he is telling his players they can beat CAK this Friday. Sure Greenback can do it. In fact, they've done it before(barely). But how can they keep the faith when their coach is sending mixed messages? Still, if CAK brings their A game I think they can pull it out.

Actually this guy doesnt know anything thing about Greenbacks coach because he has never said anything like that and I dont think he ever would because he has more faith in his players than I would say anyone does. All I can say is CAK better come prepared for Greenback this time, they werent the team they were before they have now adapted into the NATION which is unstopapble.

Actually this guy doesnt know anything thing about Greenbacks coach because he has never said anything like that and I dont think he ever would because he has more faith in his players than I would say anyone does. All I can say is CAK better come prepared for Greenback this time, they werent the team they were before they have now adapted into the NATION which is unstopapble.

Actually, last October(2002) in the Knox NewsSentinal the Greenback AD was quoted as saying the 1A publics were "like lambs to the slaughter" before the privates.

Edited by Dalton91

I wouldnt want to bet against cak right now the way they are playing,i would like to see greenback win though,you better not let up if you get them down cause they are very capable of making a comeback.Cloudland had them beat if it had not been for some questionable coaching i still believe if cloudland had went for a qb sneak on 4th and one they wouldnt have lost that game plus they didn't or couldnt do anything to stop yoakley and cunningham when they needed to

Edited by cuda44069