Division 1A state playoffs

scruggsly77

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cak has a lot of momentum going into this greenback game I think its going to be just as exciting or more and their first meeting its going to be close both teams have improved who are your pics this week and into the championship

If I read one more post saying how this team or that team has momentum I'm going to scream. This is the third round of the playoffs. EVERY team is on a roll!!!

Here is how I see things shaping up:

Quarter Finals

Greenback over CAK

Boyd-Buchanan over South Pitt

DCA over Ezell

Fayette Academy over Trinity Christian

Anyone notice a pattern there: A hint--these 8 teams only represent 4 Regions????

Semi Finals

Boyd-Buchanan over Greenback

DCA over Fayette Academy

Finals

Boyd-Buchanan over DCA

For all of you Private-Public people, Greenback will be the public champion by advancing the furthest and Boyd-Buchanan will be the overall champion.

Answer to the question: These each of those aforementioned games are Region rematches from earlier this season as Regions 2, 3, 5, and 7 are the only 4 with teams left!!

Bobericks, I agree with all your picks except one, CAK ,there is something about this team, I don,t believe in luck, I choose devine intervention. People say I,m crazy and I very well may be. But things just keep happening that looks strange to me. I will say this, if the good lord is pulling for them, I guess we all should. This in no way belittles the coaching staff or their players. They deserve everything that has happered to them thus far. Its been a great ride for them and only God knows when the ride will be over. HAVE FAITH AND ENJOY THE RIDE. From the most loyal Cloudland fan in the world, go get um.