Crockett Co at Greenbrier

craigcoc

I'd guess that Sycamore probably brought between 700 and 800 this past week and a large portion of these sat in the bleachers. I'd really be surprised if there were this many that traveled from Crockett. It's much easier to make a 15 minute trip versus a 3 hour one.

The Jackson Sun said we have orders for 500 tickets already and are expecting atleast 700. This will probably be the first road trip we've made all year that we don't outnumber the home team.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just bail on a couple of mine to get there early. Ya'll should be fine about getting a spot. If the gate is still locked at four, it won't be for long, so you could hang in the highschool parking lot. It's right next door, and plenty spacious. Plus you'd see the staff when they go over to open her up. Well, I gotta get to class now, so see ya'll there :angry:

Greenbrier fans can listen to the Crockett Co local sports talk show this afternoon from 5:30 to 6:30....CavCav is one of the hosts and they take calls...It is professionally done.....It would be fun if one of you Greenbrier fans would call and talk about the game....you can listen to the show from the link at www.crockettfootball.com

The internet is great...what used to only be available to Crockett and surrounding counties is now available around the WORLD!!!!! :angry:

Edited by craigcoc

Last year in the semifinals on the road in Memphis against Ridgeway we outnumbered their fans by quite a bit....Of course that was a Memphis school but it was also the state semifinals....Cav fans travel well....No road seems to be too long..... :)

Don't think you'll have to worry about outnumbering the Greenbrier fans on a regular Friday night, and especially not this coming Friday night. We'll be representing 5 3a and alot of them will be in attendance too. It should be a LOUD night! :D

Don't think you'll have to worry about outnumbering the Greenbrier fans on a regular Friday night, and especially not this coming Friday night. We'll be representing 5 3a and alot of them will be in attendance too. It should be a LOUD night! :D

I'm sure we won't have as many fans as Greenbrier but it should be a pretty impressive turnout for a 3 1/2 hour drive....Hurry up and get here Friday!!!! :)

Once again, wishing the Bobcats the best of luck. I plan on coming to this game too and rooting for Greenbrier to go all the way.

Haven't seen Crockett play in a couple of years so I only speak from my experience watching Greenbrier this year. For those Crockett fans who may be doubters of Greenbrier's ability, I think you will be impressed. They are a strong, big, physical team and tough as nails. I watched them whip 5a Beech into submission and Beech didn't score until Greenbrier's first string sat down.

My prediction is that Greenbrier will pull this one out. May not be a big win, but I think the being on the road will be a big factor for Crockett.

Good luck Bobcats...WH is behind you.