william johnson

trevor

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trevor, Do EVERYONE a favor and drop the subject. Obviously folks in lebanon like to blame things on Coach J. Fine, if that's what they need to do then so be it. Just be happy he is gone on to bigger and better things. He is doing well at Stratford so be happy for the team and leave the issue alone. It makes no sense to bash a man for doing well.

I was one of the finalists for the Stratford position last Spring and I'm really glad Coach Johnson got the job. It is very obvious to me that he was the right man for the position! I knew they had some talent but he has found a way to win and win BIG! Coach, my hat's off to you and I hope you continue to win throughout your stay in Nashville!

lhs9898 you hit the nail on the head i think thats one of the reason why those coaches left, but coach brown was the other reason. see coach johnson plays people into thinking he knows more than he does and coach brown feel for it and now he knows how coach johnson really is. but what can you expect the man came in and did not know anybody and coach johnson was all up under him like a ant on sugar but i'm done and will not post anything else but i'm glade that someone else thinks and feels the same way i do. oh yea and i'm from lebanon we have a copy of the resmue that william sent to shs boy you should see it :o:o

Trevor and lhs9898 - What is with you lebanon people? If you hate him so much and love to blame everything on him then why aren't you happy that he is gone? Let him be. I don't know why you both think he had so much power at lebanon. He and Brown were friends. Brown must be a pretty weak man if he had to listen to anyone besides himself! Get off his case! It's basketball season in Lebanon so go and have a good season with your new coach.