Scott and Coalfield

shssr

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not trying to be a jerk, but this is the boys basketball forum, lol! Coalfield will put up a fight, but u have to give credit when credit is do. Scott has talent, not saying coalfield don't, but scott has some outstanding athletes. I wish i could watch it. I'm kinda anxious to see how the yellow jackets will do, I've heard nothing but good things about em. I also would like to know how Gilbert is doin? Do u think that coalfield is a better chemistry for him or is Oakdale the place for him?

Edited by Squeaks125

I'm saying Scott by 13 because of their ahteletes. They have got some guys who can run and score. Coalfield is most liley a post-orientated team. They are bigger than Scott High and that is an advantage. Oneida beat Coalfiled by 40 at a summer camp, but they didn't have Lowe, Hensley, or Gilbert(I don't think) and Foster was in pain. If they slow it down and let Gilbert set up for the posts it could be a good game, but if Scott's press gets them it could be ugly.

It looks like we have some tricks up our sleeves. Coalfield overcome the odds and played Scott Countys fast pace game, and well, Coalfield wins in overtime by 9. Good adjustments by Ronnie and a great ball game to be apart of. Not sure on any stats but i think Steven led scoring with 23. He had 4 coming in to the 4th quarter. I personally had 12 points 10 board and 5 blocks. Not for sure on Ricky or Mpg, both playing outstanding. We like the respect were getting, and were taking it as motivation and turning the basketball program around. Looking forward to many more good games in the district with harriman rockwood and onieda. It outta be a good exciting basketball season !!!

Saw several basketball players from Scott Count on that team. As far as outstanding athletes, think Coalfield out classed them with three or four three sport athletes on the team and a good whippin in overtime.

GO JACKETS. Nice hustle on Rick Lowe, good def. Brandon Foster, good offense Steve Hensley, and great ball handling on MPG. All subs played to the best of expectations. Get the slop out of the game, step it up two notches and do what Coalfield does best, play ball.

THERE IS ONE SEASON IN COALFIELD, BALL SEASON.

Well not trying to be a jerk, but this is the boys basketball forum, lol! Coalfield will put up a fight, but u have to give credit when credit is do. Scott has talent, not saying coalfield don't, but scott has some outstanding athletes. I wish i could watch it. I'm kinda anxious to see how the yellow jackets will do, I've heard nothing but good things about em. I also would like to know how Gilbert is doin? Do u think that coalfield is a better chemistry for him or is Oakdale the place for him?

I thought after last night you were talking the Girls game since I didn't get to see it.