S.P

demonchild

im with the rest of these guys. Stop talking about the PAST. This inlcudes 98 99 with south pitt and the last 4 years with boyd and whover that guy was talking bout his glory days. The players and coaches from both sides arent even going to be thinking about the game earlier this year much less any of those other games. They will be concentrating on this game. So lets start talking bout this game.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im with the rest of these guys. Stop talking about the PAST. This inlcudes 98 99 with south pitt and the last 4 years with boyd and whover that guy was talking bout his glory days. The players and coaches from both sides arent even going to be thinking about the game earlier this year much less any of those other games. They will be concentrating on this game. So lets start talking bout this game.

Can't talk about the game yet. It hasn't been played. No one knows who will win it or the 1A title game. However, I think the Pirates are going to win it 35-14 due to historical probability. Just an opinion and its just a game. If the history of things didn't matter, why play and keep records? Go out behind the house and play sand lot. But we do keep records and record history. It is called civilization. ;)

I think that pirate fans are the best in the world at living in the past.  But then again, what else do you brag about when boyd has whipped yall the past 4 years.  Make it five in a row for the bucs, and hey, i love the recruiting excuse, i think peardon just knew where the real football was played, even if it is in the swamp.  But excuses make things a whole lot better after a loss. 

Bucs-as long as you stay focused and realize that it doesnt matter what south pitt does, it matters what you do, you can beat anyone in the state.  Good luck  wish i could be there

I don't blame Boydie for not wanting to look to far back out their football history. They had about 20 straight losing seasons. :lol:

This is exactly what fballfan12 was talking about. You search deep into the past to find something to make yourself feel better. Its actually pretty pathetic. For the last four years, SoPitt has been smacked around by Boyd... all you can ever say is next year, next year, next year, and next year just never comes. We beat you the last four times, and it's about to be 5. See you Friday.

:lol: SUP' YA'LL

S.P. WIT THE WIN 78-20.WE GONNA WALK ALL OVER BOYD AND WIN THE STATE. :lol:

Those aren't even realistic numbers. Keep the junk off of here. Although I am a devout Boyd fan, I acknowledge that the score will never have a difference of 58, in favor of or against Boyd, just because of the massive rivalry. Oh yeah, and you wont be walking over Boyd this year, not with the defensive line they have, and State is two rounds away, dont forget it.

Edited by Buc4evr

I think that pirate fans are the best in the world at living in the past.  But then again, what else do you brag about when boyd has whipped yall the past 4 years.  Make it five in a row for the bucs, and hey, i love the recruiting excuse, i think peardon just knew where the real football was played, even if it is in the swamp.  But excuses make things a whole lot better after a loss. 

Bucs-as long as you stay focused and realize that it doesnt matter what south pitt does, it matters what you do, you can beat anyone in the state.  Good luck  wish i could be there

I don't blame Boydie for not wanting to look to far back out their football history. They had about 20 straight losing seasons. :blink:

This is exactly what fballfan12 was talking about. You search deep into the past to find something to make yourself feel better. Its actually pretty pathetic. For the last four years, SoPitt has been smacked around by Boyd... all you can ever say is next year, next year, next year, and next year just never comes. We beat you the last four times, and it's about to be 5. See you Friday.

What's wrong with saying next year. Boyd said it a lot more than SP ever has. Boyd said it about too many times to count. If it was allright for them why not SP? If Peardon knew where the real football was he would have stayed with Marion county where he was supposed to play. It will be a long long time before Boyd ever matches MC, probably never. SP smacked Boyd around so much they got to be a joke. Don't worry they will again. Just a matter of time.

Edited by krp

what's up alex, how is school going? im ready for friday night, i wish it could be us out there but i am happy for our guys. i know they will do it and hopefully they can bring home the gold where it should've been last year. ill see you friday at the game. will call when you get in town.

BB

I don't blame Boydie for not wanting to look to far back out their football history. They had about 20 straight losing seasons. B)

What's wrong with saying next year. Boyd said it a lot more than SP ever has. Boyd said it about too many times to count. If it was allright for them why not SP? If Peardon knew where the real football was he would have stayed with Marion county where he was supposed to play. It will be a long long time before Boyd ever matches MC, probably never. SP smacked Boyd around so much they got to be a joke. Don't worry they will again. Just a matter of time.

Personally I dont forsee South Pittsburg contending with Boyd ever again. The Football program has gained much strength in recent years, and we should soon be a powerhouse. I will admit, South Pittsburg is a powerhouse, but it is definately waning. They will have to get through Boyd every year from here on out, and we aren't a bunch of little church boys anymore. We put it on and get ready to play, and we'll hit you in the mouth. Be ready tomorrow.