team's who need their senior's the most

djgiles

McMinn Central does need their lone senior Ryan Armstrong to step up, but he is not their best player. He has a guy in Beau Brown who can help carry the load. The most valuable senior to his team is hands down JaJuan Smith at McMinn County. He has been the leader of the tribe since he was a Freshman. He has to put up at least 25 points a game for his team to be able to do some damage against the top teams in the district like Bradley, and Cleveland. He has got some guys around him who are capable of helping out, but he is the most consistent. He is the best ball player around and is going to have to be his teams MVP this season. I believe he will get the job done.

Go Cherokees!

Edited by TribeGuy22

Bradley Central has to need their seniors the most because that is all they have. I was looking at their roster and they have 7 seniors on the team. Two of them are all-state players so I guess I would have to say that they will rely on their seniors the most. Smith at McMinn is a great player but if he played for a team like Bradley or Cleveland he would not put up the stats that he does. When you have 4-5 players who all average double figures no one person willaverage 25-30 a game. But then again, that is probably why Smith stayed at McMinn instead of going to Cleveland.