EZELL BEATS D.C.A.

NOMOORE

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey stupid, I would too. And the only person who knows if he is gonna play is Wooden. And what's the big deal anyway? Are you saying Wooden is such a good athelete that there is no way DCA can win without him? There sure is a great compliment. I'm sure he'd appreciate it. But a back is only as good as his line. If the holes are big enough, a truck could drive through them. Since you know so much about football you should know it doesn't mater who the back is. It's ALL about the boys up front. If DCA wins it's because of the line. If Ezell wins it's because of the line.

I think it will make a big difference. Wooden's performance last week was not all the line. He bounced of tackles, he ran over linebackers, he made cornerbacks miss, he out sprinted the secondary. Wooden is as big a loss as a team can get in 1A.

I dont think DCA's backups can do this:

1114_CPA_DCA006.jpg

Just my opinion. Im sticking to it.

You know what... I'm an ezell fan all the way, and i honestly want Wooden to play b/c i think it will feel better after we win and there won't be that excuse "DCA would have won if they had Wooden". Wooden is a great player! And i wish him and DCA the best of luck tomorrow night. Just be ready to play your hardest b/c ezell's bringin it! GO EAGLES!!!! ;)

I don't know why everyone keeps talking trash on here saying whose gonna win and whose gonna lose. Why don't yall just wait till Friday and see who plays the hardest and who comes out on top when the buzzer sounds at the end of the fourth. I think the team that shows up with the most heart and desire to win will come out on top. Yeah sure you can talk trash but lets see who shows it on the field.I hope it is a great game!!!!

Lol...that's funny... with a comment like that, you sure fit the stereotype of someone that goes to Ezell.

Lol, after NCS threw down on Ezell last year in the region tourney last year basketball some of their students got mad and tried to fight some students in the NCS student section.

Anyways, Ezell has been playing good football as of late and if DCA is without Wooden then it will be a very close game. I think DCA does have the better line but Ezell has Gettis. If Wooden plays DCA wins, if he doesnt play the team with the most heart wins.