How will Lewis Co. fair against Chester Co.?

1GR81

Lewis County will have the size advantage on CHester Co. with the man in the middle and the twins but the Eagles will be alot quicker than Lewis County. Chester County has the advantage in coaching too. WIth my boy Coach Shelton running the show. Jones is one of the best athletes in the state and Mike is one of the best players in the state. Mike scored 15 points in the 4th quarter last night. Mike McCutchen is the most underrated player in the state. Colleges need to take a long hard look at this kid.

mccutchen played great last night even though he only played a little over a quarter because of foul trouble. mike is a very underrated player. he is long and lanky and has a smooth shot along with a good knowledge for the game. with him and jones, chester county should be a tough team this year. the game this saturday should be a good one.

Yes 5:00 is the correct time. Lewis Co. is going to have a tough game if they play like they played in Camden. Chester Co. is going to be a quicker team than Lewis Co. is. The keys to winning this game are: Melton and Brewer have to be able to handle the pressure when Chester Co. puts on the full court press. Sparkman has to get more touches down low. If Curfman is out for tonight, Creasy coming off the bench is gonna have to shoot the lights out like we all know he can. Last is STOP McCutchen and Jones. If they get hott, it may be a long night for the Panthers. I'm behind ya fellas. I know ya'll can do it. Pull together as a team and get it done tonight.

lewis county didn't fair too well against chester co. but i did see some good things out of lewis county, one being that creasy has some great range on his shot, he was shooting 6-7 feet behind the three point line, and hitting them with ease, another is that jeff sparkman has the potential to have a breatout season, he played very well in my opinion, now one of the issues for the panthers is at point guard, they committed turnover after turnover which pretty much buried the panthers, hopefully they'll get better as the season goes on, we'll just wait and see.