MARGIN OF VICTORY NOT IMPORTANT

FairInMyFavor

I hear coaches say that they would be satisfied with a ONE POINT "victory." Well, I guess they probably would.

But I have another question....how many would feel comfortable with a ONE POINT LEAD in the 4th quarter when the other team has the ball. Personally, I'd want more of a cushion than what a field goal could quickly erase. ONE POINT victories take too many years off my life. Give me the blowout.

Hey now! I just can't believe that Coach Louis Thompson would be "saisfied" with a one-pointer. Yes, a victory is a victory, but some of us are getting older and these squeakers aren't good for our health! :lol:

If we have a choice, we'll vote for a run-away. But, yes, when it comes down to it, a one point W is better than any L.

Let's hear it for at least 7, no 8 points ahead with a minute to go! For my part, I'd like one of those scores that we enjoyed at the first of the season. That may not be realistic at this point in time, though.

All of that said, when the whistle blows, I want a W on our side!

GO FALCONS!!