Dyer County Question.

ParisRiverRat

Question for c-hops: If Dyer County beats Shelbyville, Will they be the new # 1 team in the nation?

They will certainly have their score posted in the USA TODAY, people from all over the country will be asking, Where is Dyer County? This could turn Newbern into a media frenzy, are there enough hotel rooms to handle all of this attention? Win this one for all of us 13AA fans. :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i for one will be pulling for the lady choctaws......

hope they upset them thar girls up in that HORSE TOWN........by the way...dyer county has more motel rooms than bedford cnty........horses stay in barns......

it takes some guts to step up play with the big dogs........

i would say that it is a true sign of their character.......some would say it is suicide....

Edited by mg

aint no way we are gonna win 3 and 4 for sure. but for all you 13AA folks the lady choctaws should be very well in the mix of things. their offense aint the best in the world but the defense looked better tonite than i had seen in a while. they were alot better looking than i had expected but who knows we may not win another game. lol