Lc vs West? HallFameGame

2Fast05

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LC has a good inside game, but their post player is scared to death of getting his shot blocked so he wont be a factor against the athletes of west. Also, LC's guard play is very weak, west will cause many turnovers for LC. The one thing LC has is they can shoot the rock from deep, so if they get hot from outside then they might make it close, but dont count on it..

Edited by Bonfire

I am just stateing the obvious, anyone who has seen LC knows what they are going to do, and what they have player wise.... They are the most predictable team in the region, and I am sorry if you dont like what you heard, but dont ask next time and I wont give you an answer. Until LC can prove something they will get NO respect from me, they are bunch of Babies, who always have an excuse for everything.... If you want I can tell you about other teams to.... YOu just asked about LC and I gave you the answer, I guess you are probably on of the poor athletes for LC, or you wouldnt get worked up over it..... Also I can tell you more about LC if you want to know, becasue I know about everything that is going on in that team. I just state what needs to be watched out for.....

Edited by Bonfire

It was a really good basketball game. West started the game on an 8-0 run but LC didn't quit and pulled to within 3 at half. Second half was back and forth with West leading most of the way but LC taking the lead with about 2 minutes left, as I recall. West couldn't get a shot to fall from that point and LC missed several free throws. The final was 55-53 LC.

One key was that West's full-court press wasn't much of a factor, producing very few turnovers after that initial run. Another was that LC spread the ball around and got good production from several players.

LC showed a lot of poise in overcoming West's initial run and in handling the press.