CAK winner

krp

With respect toward the victory over greenback last night, i must say that from what those of us on the side and those that heard what players said, Greenback definately has the best class of any team that CAK has ever played, they were very respectable (even satterfield) after their loss. Greenback- great season see you in basketball and baseball.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with the sportsmanship of greenback. it takes some real class to hold your temper when you take a loss like that. especially when it could of gone greenbacks way easily. i think both teams played a great game. there were like 3 cak fans sitting on the greenback side simply because it was packed on the cak side and they wanted to sit down. i dont think they were causing any trouble. and i dont think any greenback fan had a problem with sitting there until greenback lost the lead. thats understandable, but if your the kind of fan that wont give respect because of a couple of fans from the opposing team are sitting on the wrong side of the field then im glad your not a cak fan. as for everyother greenback fan and player, i think you all deserve every bit of respect. there were a couple plays during the game that some bad sportsmanship was displayed. but thats football, that makes a good game.

MAYBE! MAYBE we are just playing some good football!! Give me a break. CAK deserves a whole lot of respect. This whole season was just about CAK gaining respect. What do we hafta do to get it? Win state? I don't know if it'll happen but I know my warriors are gonna give it one heck of a shot.

You've show them some talent, Warriors!

it's hard to give another team respect when some of their fans are sitting in greenback's stands cheering in our student section :)

I guess you know how it feels now. How would you like to have the other teams fans jumping the fence and slapping your guys on the butts and jumping back. That looked pretty bad on Greenback from where I was sitting, but I do agree, the players have alot of class, but some of the fans is what made Greenback look bad. CONGRATS TO CAK.

Edited by kccrfgkccctb

IfanGHS,

what does a couple fans sitting on one side of the feild versus the other have anything to do with giving a football team that has worked hard all year to get where they are respect. i was one of those fans, i would like to know what kind of adult throws things at a group of kids. you would hope that adults would have enough class not to do that. also, i would hate to think that the few of you over there with class (believe it or not there are a few) have to later apologize to the CAK fans for the way that some of the people over there were treating them. but to those who did, it was much appreciated.

but again, this has NOTHING to do with giving a team respect or not. if anything, you should respect the CAK fans for keeping their heads, and showing class, not responding, or throwing anything back at the greenback fans. i feel proud to be a part of a group that remembered who they represented in a tough situation.

To all CAK fans: i was one of the few people who didn't mind you all sitting on our side. I have had to do that a few times myself when I had some knee and ankle problems. when i did that at your school (when we played you at Webb and we had to sit on the same side) you all treated us with so much respect and I believe that you all deserve the same. I appolojize for all those jerks and hicks who give Greenback a bad name. I am very sorry about this incident and I hope it never happens again. you all deserve more respect than we do because your fans were considerate enough that they didn't do anything to our fans.To all CAK players: i am very sorry about that experience with our fans.

To all CAK fans,players,and parents: On behalf of all the Greenback fans, players, and parents we our very sorry about the way this all went down. The things that happpened were very unsportsman like and very rude. Please do not get the wrong impression about our fans. Some of us are very considerate and polite.

Thank you,

K.R.K., class of 2008 (8th grade)

Edited by #1 Greenback Fan