Morristown vs. Maryville

ctsports

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh B-Dog...you know that the third time is a charm, but Maryville has won how many in a row now...39, 40?

You'll have to ask Trent what he thought of Maryville tonich because he went to that game instead of to his alma mater...well, I guess you can officially take him off West's list of former students. His allegiance is to Jefferson County now...until Meadows leaves that is.

:(:(

Sorry guys but, I'm going to have to say M-West season is going to end when playing the rebels next friday night. Maryville is to good and to hungry for another perfect season. I do agree it will be a good game to watch but Maryville had 6 turnovers in that game against you guys in the season. I know you might think that wasn't a factor but it was a big factor. So I'm going to say Maryville by at least 2 touchdowns. Turnovers can really kill ya.

I'm not ridin' with the Gillygoat. If we go the MurfresBURG, I believe I will walk down. Might even walk the dog too.

Mo-Town West is a good team, with great talent on defense. I'm looking for a good hard hittin' game.

Go Rebs.

Do ya think he even knows where its at? Its not like its been a regular trip or anything for goat/kramer. Hey Stars, do ya think the deesh will pick up this friday up thar? Got to have clear skies for the smoke and mirrors to work like they are suppose to. :justwrestle: I expect another classic battle between the Trojans and Rebs. Go Rebs.