MILAN/HUNTINGDON ATTENDANCE?

milandawg21

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there will be 97,000 at this game...Milan blows em out/......254-1

there will be 6,012 at the game till the 3rd quarter....during this time Milan's side will be filing out drying thier eyes at their first defeat...durning the last quarter there will be 4, 189 :D

milandawg21 Posted on Nov 22 - 12:25 PM

hey bigH outlaw doesthe bigH stand for big head lol? milan aint worried about no team,the team that better be worried is huntingdon

good dont worry about h-town because the first time u start to overlook a team cuz u beat em once already thats when u get beat so go ahead and overlook....

Milan isn't overlooking anybody. We've came into every game this year ready to play so there is no point in changing our plans now. Jonathon Youngblood is rated as one of the best backs in the state, but the dawgs held him to just 33 yds...good job D....Rod Smith passed his 5000 career rushing yds also against one of the best defenses n the state. They were only allowing 50 yds rushing a game. I believe Rod put up over 160 and Ricky Goff was surely close to the triple digits. We haven't been big headed all year. Each game is just a steppin stone till state.

Good Luck to both Teams...>Go Dawgs!!!!

OH yea....i'm predicting 7-9,000 people.....and even if Milan is gettin beat i know that there won't be any fans leaving early b/c we have the best fans ever....

there will be 8,243 and a 1/2 at the game. The half will be my bulldog voodoo doll. So if Milan fumbles the ball, cough one up for me :)

Gonna eats lots of turkey and then sell leftovers at the game Friday night ;)

Well, I guess I'll see the other 8,242 at the game.

Good luck to both teams!