Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

CAK's defense single handedly beat greeneback.  They stopped them on 4th and goal and on at least one other 4th and short.  The main reason CAK won that game was because of their defense.  Their run defense is very good and has the ability to stop whatever boyd brings them.  Their pass defense is not bad either #25 for CAK had 2 picks against greenback.  Don't sell their defense short, they are good.

CHOW

SP has as good a defense as anyone and they couldn't stop them. This game is not going to go like everyone seems to think there won't be any last minute 1 point wins. This game will end in the first quarter. Greenback was nowhere near teams like Boyd, CPA, DCA, Ezell and SP.

I used to live in Nashville and remember when CPA was a young football team. In a few short years they were winning the state championship. I now live in Knoxville and have to say that CAK reminds me a lot of CPA. GO WARRIORS!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am born and breed in whitwell, my brother is a soph. at boyd, and I am a senior at UT. I am not trying to take anything away from CAK, however I read the paper everyday, and until the playoffs haven't heard anything on CAK. I have watch Boyd play a few times and know how good they are. I don't think it will be close, however I don't think it will be a blowout. Good luck to both teams, Boyd stop the pass and you will win.

Boyd 35

CAK 21

here is a poem i have written:

It is thanksgiving week,

Everyone is happy,

CAK might be a 4th seed,

But they sure as heck arent crappy.

Drew Akins is a speedster,

Matt Henley is a dude,

Jason Davis is as scary,

As a furry snood.

Matt Peardon is unstoppable,

Hes so good its a crime,

No team in 1A

Can stop our defensive line.

Tripp, Ryan, and Daniel

Have hands like glue.

Beagles, Dan and Robbie,

Will step on you like poo.

Our Offensive line is great,

And young at that,

Robert you my boy,

DAWG you is PHAT.

Ben Whitt is going to Mississippi Sate,

Aint that grand,

Jeremy Davis is one of the best linebackers,

In the land!

GO BUCS

Nice to see that poetry is becoming a popular medium for this thread - to me it's a much more pleasant way of communicating than the "why don't you just eat crap and bark at the moon" technique.

Smithke - thanks for taking the time to write up the Boyd dynasty - it looks they shoul be playing the Titans next Monday niight. There's what some folks would call a "prophetic" pciture of the Cloudland game that was given to a CAK fan before that game. I have it, but can't post it from my current location on the road. It was based on David and Goliath. If you read the story, there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that David could win. Battle experience, equipment, and everything else was on Goliath's side. But David had the one secret weapon and if you read the story, he knew it. Now I know that Boyd is a Christian School just like CAK. But I WOULDN'T count these Warriors out!!! But the bst thing is, regardless of who wins the SECRET WEAPON guy behind David's success is still in charge of the entire universe. To me He's clearly the most important part of this or any conversation.

Chowman - I'm not sure you know my son; he's in 6th grade this year and played his 1st season as a Middle School Warrior. Check with #33 or #9 if you haven't solved the mystery.

GOoooooo Warriors!!!!

Guys, it look great, but it wasn't following the orginial subject, second round upsets. Send a note to Coacht - coacht@coacht.com- and see what he says. He can unlock it, if he chooses to .

I aitn worried about it, but it should go in the books. LETS GO CAK.

Guest warriorpride12

Boyd with a big win last week against Pitt is every happy right now, but they cant get the big head. I think that Boyd will win this game by 14 and Matt will have 150 yards rushing.