Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

I have played against CAK when i was at midway. it was a jv game at yalls place. remember. yall beat us i dont know what the score was. well im at sweetwater now but ive heard a lot of good things i could tell yall was going to be good. good luck remember the one who helps you in need will be there friday night.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've see both the South Pitt and Boyd show when Coalfield has played them. South Pitt is usually merciless when they find someone they can beat. Boyd came up here about two years ago and played pretty good ball. They were still killers. I've said it before and been proved wrong by CAK, but eventually it should happen. I say they will get an education on big time 1a football Friday night: Boyd 35 CAK 13. :D

Edited by CYJacket

I've see both the South Pitt and Boyd show when Coalfield has played them. South Pitt is usually merciless when they find someone they can beat. Boyd came up here about two years ago and played pretty good ball. They were still killers. I've said it before and been proved wrong by CAK, but eventually it should happen. I say they will get an education on big time 1a football Friday night: Boyd 35 CAK 13. :)

I think that CAK might sho em up but I was wrong all year prolly am now. CAK by 3

Guys, it look great, but it wasn't following the orginial subject, second round upsets. Send a note to Coacht - coacht@coacht.com- and see what he says. He can unlock it, if he chooses to .

Ah don't think I will I was j/k with you I don't care if its locked.

I've see both the South Pitt and Boyd show when Coalfield has played them. South Pitt is usually merciless when they find someone they can beat. Boyd came up here about two years ago and played pretty good ball. They were still killers. I've said it before and been proved wrong by CAK, but eventually it should happen. I say they will get an education on big time 1a football Friday night: Boyd 35 CAK 13. :angry:

I was there & played in that game & yes Boyd was good then & r good now CAK look out & play like u have been but this time make it 4 quarters & u will be ok.

Ah don't think I will I was j/k with you I don't care if its locked.

CMS, I suspect it is, we played around with that feature when Coacht allowed us to play on the new board( the one we are currently using, before we switched from the old style board) and a bunch of us tried to see how long we could go, but that wasn't "official". Appreciate you understanding, though I've got to remain consistant. Got luck Friday night, I know it's an exciting time for ya'll.

Is CAK's field the soccer field also or is it another field on the CAK campus? The last time I called a soccer game there was 2000 and there wasn't a varsity football program yet and very few bleachers on the soccer field and no football field yet, a track being started , but no football field yet, at the time . Just wondering.

The field that used to be the soccer field is now the football field. they made another soccer field accross campus. they have stands now and the track is finished and it is turning into a pretty nice field. i'd say just hair shy of neyland.

from what i hear they are bringing in a couple of extra stands for this game. i'd advise everyone to come out to this game. there are a couple of rumors that cak is doin it up for this game.

Edited by ATY