Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first post to this site, but have been following the discussion i.e. CAK vs. Boyd pretty intently since I have spent a lot of time with this CAK team on and off the field. I do have to say I take issue with the 12th man on the field issue. I am part of a group of CAK supporters who get together every Friday and pray for this dedicated team and coaching staff. We NEVER pray for a win! We pray mostly for the safety of EACH player both CAK and their opponent. We also pray for fair officiating and good sportsmanship all around because a win or lose is soon forgotten, but character good or bad endures in memories a long time. The character of a team is ultimately more important than the win ratio. What CAK players possess is a love for their Lord first and foremost and a desire to give glory to HIM in all sitiations including sports. They are also talented young men who strive for excellence both on the football field, in other sports and academically They are lead by Godly men who have each players interest at heart and who the players truly respect and want to win for them. They have also worked incredibly hard and may just be peaking at the precise time in their season. I don't know who will win or lose, but I do know that God is with both these teams. Luck also has nothing to do with it which really irritates me about the postings I've seen concerning CAK! Football is 4 quarters and I believe the difference between CAK and some of the teams they beat in the last few minutes has to do with the fact that CAK PLAYED THE ENTIRE GAME AND NEVER GAVE UP! Instead of luck - perserverance got them those wins. The players, coaches, staff, parents, students and fans of CAK want to welcome Boyd Buchanan to CAK Friday night. We are looking forward to a night of good fellowship, great football and good sportsmanship all around. For those of you driving to Knoxville, be safe and WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE WARRIORS!

Football is 4 quarters and I believe the difference between CAK and some of the teams they beat in the last few minutes has to do with the fact that CAK PLAYED THE ENTIRE GAME AND NEVER GAVE UP! Instead of luck - perserverance got them those wins.

Are you saying that the other teams didn't play the whole game? Are you saying that you weren't lucky that you didn't suffer devastating injuries? Are you saying that you aren't lucky that Bob spayed has left BB and they are no longer guided by their emotional leader? Are you saying that Bob Spayed was never their emotional leader to begin with? Are you saying that you have no idea who Bob spayed even is? What exactly are you trying to say?!

I would like to thank you, Proudwarrior4, for that wonderful post. I greatly appreciate people like you who have a good attitude about things such as this game. I think it's awesome that you and your fellow believers pray before each game and that is very admirable. It makes me sick sometimes to read the ridiculous comments that some people post on here, but what you said is very uplifting and I just wanted to let you know that. Thank you for your prayers of traveling mercies and I can't wait for tomorrow night. I will be there ready to see a hard-fought game. Best of luck to both teams.

go bucs!

Edited by PanHead8716