Milan vs. Huntingdon II

tricklician

It was week 7 sorry for the mistake. Again, if you read all my post I didn't say that we would win, or even that we would stomp Milan. But if people are expecting the same game then they will be so wrong. As I said no one thinks Huntingdon will win so we really have nothing to lose, but Milan has everything to lose. Because if Huntingdon loses everyone will say that they weren't expected to win, but if (oh my gosh) Milan were to lose, everyone will say "what happened?"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you probably didnt see much of goff the second half b/c after that hit he took on that pass play he probably didnt know where he was. Huntingdon didnt play well the last time and they've made some changes.. will it be enought? i guess we will find out friday.

That was a good hit on Goff and I bet he remembers it next week. Gonna be a good one!

9yr old and bulldogfan#2....covington is better than huntingdon like you pointed out. Covington can throw the ball.

Milans score in week 7 was 24-6. Now, could it have been worse?, yes.May I remind you of some cold hard facts.

Huntingdons "all american runner up mr. football" got shut down with the hillsman kid blocking for him at FB. Now they supposedly have the donald kid...lets compare hillsman and donald....theres a difference.Milans D will step it up a notch this week. MOMENTUM IS THE KEY TO PLAYOFF FOOTBALL. I can tell you one thing, Huntingdon WILL HAVE THE THROW THE FOOTBALL to win this game. Huntingdons only pass was their boot pass. And Milan was all over it. And the only pass I think they can do is a one step throw up a fade, because the QB is all but 5'7. Maybe shorter. I imagine he cant see over the O'Line. Milans defense will shut down the run.

Milans offense hasnt been shut down yet and it wont happen this week. Milan had one bad play call in week7 and that was throwing that interception.

Huntingdon will need the bag of tricks and milan turnovers to win this game. Because they will not run it down our throats and they cannot physically pound us.

Huntigdon will have to match Milans offense because Milan will score multiple times.

Milan 28 Huntingdon 7

I saw the first game. Milan has a good team. Huntingdon outphysicaled milan, PERIOD. Huntingdon will not have to pass the ball numerous times to beat Milan. In the first game they camped inside the milan 30 the entire third quarter. Milan gets 3 plays, a fade, and two qb sweeps that beat Huntingdon. You have no idea how much better a team your fixing to face, absolutely no idea. Very similar to the Milan team of 98, peaking right now. But hey, the pressure in on the bulldogs. They have all the mr. football candidates, and much more size. Huntingdon has a freshman fb, and two wingbacks who together don't way 300 pds. But they play a more smashmouth game than anyone i've seen this year. Absolutely the best defense i've seen this year, maybe any year. You'll be hoping they pass it before its over :D