who yah takin Oakridge or Riverdale?

oaklandfballer

Oak beat a very good Db team with 5 turnovers 3 inside Db's 20 yard line...eliminate the mistakes like that and Oak wins by 14 keep turning the ball over might be tuff....Riverdale isnt the only team getting there starters back either....jeff co is getting a whole offensive line and a couple WR's and RB's back on offense...and all d line d ends and secondary bakc on defense...but right now go oak go.....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

I would like to attempt to defend oaklandfballer. For the past 2 weeks , I have been torn with my loyalties. When my boys at Oakland went down at the PIT...I had to try to decide where my loyalty was going to lie. I truly admire the Lincoln County Falcons. I have thought Edmiston was the man since last year when he handed us an OT loss at the PIT. He amazes me with his drive, athleticism, and heart. I have also come to care for the many Falcon fans on Coacht. However, I am a Region4 fan and they were to play Smyrna who beat us in OT in a heartbreaker.Part of me wanted LC to stomp the Dawgs, while the other half wanted Smyrna to rip the Falcons apart. You see this Smyrna team is a very different team than in times past. They had good sp[ortsmanship and such heart. In the end, I never decided. Therefore, I was happy either way. I am so glad it was such a nailbiter too. Then The Warriors travelled to the PIT last week. Again ., I was torured by who to be for. I had the same pullings for both teams. I wanted Edmiston to get the Gold Ball, but I also wanted a region 4 team to keep on going!! So again, I was happy either way.

as for oaklandfootballer, he has a relative on OR's team, but very good friends that play for Riverdale. I am sure that he is feeling the same pull that I am. We played Riverdale well this year. There is the Pride factor....if Riverdale goes all the way....we played them close. If OR does it, there is a cousin on the team. So I think he will be happy either way. To accuse him of lying when you don't even know him is WRONG!! I don't know which way I would pull if it were me. Fortunately, I have no ties to OR , so I can be 100% for the Warriors!! I am also for the Franklin Rebels. If they both win, then we will have played both teams this year...and played them close and without shame. What other team can say the same??? So lay off my buddy from Oaktown...........acting like you are on here just makes me want yall to get drilled.

Hey oaklandfballer.........got your back,,,,,wait til oakland2001 sees this!

Edited by region4fan

hey region4fan i dunno who you are but you said the exact same thing my mom said and i apreciate more than u know takin up for me man...Oakland2001 is a good buddy of mine too lookin foward to talkin to u again...wilcats n chatt i know who u r ok...and its pretty childish buddy but yea i'll be sitting on the warriors side rooting for both teams to do well.You know who i'm rooting for or you wouldn't of asked this question...region 4 fan its hard to tell whos gonna win this one...OR has all seinors starting basically, no one goin both ways... Riverdale only has 2 seinors starting and they go both ways but i got faith in my boys they'll come on top both teams are excellent but regardless we all know riverdale has had the much much harder road to get there

ROLL WARRIORS BABY!

Hey, Region4 and Oakie, so, so, so, so, so very glad you guys aren't my relatives! Region is one thing, team mates are one thing, playing with the same kids from Boy's Club through Middle School and then separating is one thing. I understand that you will always have a special place for those boys in your heart.

BUT, blood is one thing, CRAWLING beside each other (as toddlers), sharing Holidays, growing up together is another thing all together! To actually get on this public board and not even care if a cousin sees you pulling for Riverdale is displaying a total lack of character!

Oakie: Better make sure those rival football buddies are there to be your "family". Seems you think more of them than blood.

Region4: As for you, you must not have had a very happy childhood and not a very good family atmosphere or you would understand me when I say that "NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING COMES BEFORE FAMILY!!" If you consider yourself a role model I'm glad my son isn't around you!

ROLL, WILDCATS, ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all crazy4cats don't get region4fan in this...I know his family is first among ne friend...I have my things about this...if this were my brother or mother or father or somethin....I would go for em and i'm pulling for my COUSIN i LOVE my cousin but wildcats n chatt is just being childish about things...I understand what u said tho crazy 4 cats u have an excellent point and i totally agree to it...see what u started wildcats and chat...??

Guest region4fan

Hey crazy4cats...this may surprise you , but I WILL be able to sleep tonight even though you don"t like me. You know nothing about my loyalty. Just in case you didn't know ...this is America ................. EVERYONE has a right to their opinion whether it matches yours or not!! Grow up! Why are you so worried about who oaklandfballer is for...........don't yall have any fans?????????? One more thing, you sure don't have to worry about anyone from OR being around me...cause I don't want them to get any of my money!!

TO GWAVE........

Ohh, I see, you must be at Gallatin. Yea, that 1991 game, wow. What was it, 30-0? Of course I was just 5 at the time so I don't know anything about that group of wildcats except for what I've read and what my dad tells me. Apparently they were really good! But yea, that's my mistake, I just thought of Midway since they're close...plus I didn't know Gallatin's mascot.

Guest region4fan

By the way, I had a wonderful childhood and my son has never been deprived of my support or love. He is in college now, but calls home daily and emails too. How is that for family loyalty. As for Oakland folk, we stick together. Pull up my posts and you will see how loyal I am to a team that I respect and love. By the way, I supported my son all the way through high school football...never missed a game or a scrimmage. He has big state champ ring from 98 by the way!! AND>>>>>If I had a nephew playing for a team , I would be for HIMbut maybe not his team.If he were from OR and you are typical of a fan from there, definitely I would not be for his team. GO WARRIORS!!!!

Region4: You know I have to agree with our class act counter parts up in east TN......."is this thread for real?" You guys in middle TN keep each other company!

Roll Wildcats Roll!!

Roll Tribe Roll!!

P.S.

D.B......We Wildcats have adopted you as our #2 team to pull for!! We rarely see the kind of hospitalityand class you exhibited! Middle Tennessee could learn some things from you