who yah takin Oakridge or Riverdale?

oaklandfballer

Oakie: Get a grip. Look back and tell me if I have ever commented on the ABILITY of middle tennessee or ANY team? What I am trying to talk to you about is something you carry with you in your heart. It has nothing to do with seeing a team play, it has everything to do with watching how they behave off the field as well. Behaviour is measured in many different ways.....actions, words, deeds, etc. When all is said and done, what you carry in your heart matters most. What do you carry in yours?

Roll Wildcats Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to attempt to defend oaklandfballer. For the past 2 weeks , I have been torn with my loyalties. When my boys at Oakland went down at the PIT...I had to try to decide where my loyalty was going to lie. I truly admire the Lincoln County Falcons. I have thought Edmiston was the man since last year when he handed us an OT loss at the PIT. He amazes me with his drive, athleticism, and heart. I have also come to care for the many Falcon fans on Coacht. However, I am a Region4 fan and they were to play Smyrna who beat us in OT in a heartbreaker.Part of me wanted LC to stomp the Dawgs, while the other half wanted Smyrna to rip the Falcons apart. You see this Smyrna team is a very different team than in times past. They had good sp[ortsmanship and such heart. In the end, I never decided. Therefore, I was happy either way. I am so glad it was such a nailbiter too. Then The Warriors travelled to the PIT last week. Again ., I was torured by who to be for. I had the same pullings for both teams. I wanted Edmiston to get the Gold Ball, but I also wanted a region 4 team to keep on going!! So again, I was happy either way.

as for oaklandfootballer, he has a relative on OR's team, but very good friends that play for Riverdale. I am sure that he is feeling the same pull that I am. We played Riverdale well this year. There is the Pride factor....if Riverdale goes all the way....we played them close. If OR does it, there is a cousin on the team. So I think he will be happy either way. To accuse him of lying when you don't even know him is WRONG!! I don't know which way I would pull if it were me. Fortunately, I have no ties to OR , so I can be 100% for the Warriors!! I am also for the Franklin Rebels. If they both win, then we will have played both teams this year...and played them close and without shame. What other team can say the same??? So lay off my buddy from Oaktown...........acting like you are on here just makes me want yall to get drilled.

Hey oaklandfballer.........got your back,,,,,wait til oakland2001 sees this!

What about this...Region4 comes to OaklandFballer's defense AGAIN. I am glad you are loyal friend to OaklandFballer.

Let me clear up a couple of things:

1. "To accuse him of lying" - I know first hand he did. At least I believe he did, he will not answer my first post.

2. "You don't even know him" - Actually I do, thank you very much.

3. "Acting like you are here" - I have a question for you, how am I acting? I asked a simple question to OaklandFBaller and you seem to chime in everytime.

Thanks but I did not ask YOU!!!!!!!!!

Lastly to OaklandFBaller, I am glad you know who I am. It is not that hard to figure out. As for childish, no I don't think so. I want to clear up what you said to me! Are you rooting for Oak Ridge or Riverdale? Don't give me this I have friends on Riverdale and I hope each of the teams play well. Blah Blah Blah.

Just answer the question. Thanks Oakland, I appreciate your quick response.

dang.. wildcats-chatt..im in my teens...your in ure late 20's ...i think everyone knows who the immature one here is...I don't know what ure tryin to get to but u should be ashamed of ure self...Region 4 fan...don't wry about...Hey wildcats and chatt why don't u email me the directions to the stadium once i get into oakridge...thanks

dang.. wildcats-chatt..im in my teens...your in ure late 20's ...i think everyone knows who the immature one here is...I don't know what ure tryin to get to but u should be ashamed of ure self...Region 4 fan...don't wry about...Hey wildcats and chatt why don't u email me the directions to the stadium once i get into oakridge...thanks

What does age have to do with this? I am asking you a simple question on who you are rooting for deep down. And how is that immature?

As for ashamed of myself, not likely. What would I have to be ashamed of?

I think you may feel a little embarrassed and that is ok. I just want to know. come Friday night who you are rooting for to WIN! So I know where you stand.

As for directions, what is your email.

ROLL WILDCATS!

crazy4cats, just one question--who are you to comment on what is in the hearts of middle tenn high school football players? i see you raisin' cain on oakie about his comments. take your own advice--get a grip. oh, and while you do, sit back and watch a CLASSY riverdale squad from(yep, you guessed it)middle tn take the field. all this talk is useless; just make sure your boys at OR have whatever your talking about in their hearts when the whistle blows, if thats how you want to judge their character.

RHS 35

OR 17

ROLL WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh yeah, i got your back too, oakie)

The Oak Ridge's boys have been playing together too long for Riverdale to break this amazing group of kids. Lussier and Gray have their act togther at this point and will have a good game. Booker, McMahon, Gulmire, Thompson, Black, and Miller (Miller may make the play that takes OR to state) will have a great running/passing game behind the OR Bruisers on the line (Maziasz, Volk, Carr). The big D has a slew of good ole shcool oak ridgers like Sneider, Black, Gulmire, Price (who should be a allstater) and the best Def. coach in the state. Lussier and Gray will have the Oak Ridge All Stars suited up and ready to roll the Oak Ridge Battle Ship down the River(dale) to the 5A state championship.

Riverdale on the other hand is a darn good football team. Fast players, great coach, great fans, and history to back up a big win in Oak Ridge. However, the Dale can have next year.

This is the year of the Wildcat.

Taking Care of Business........

P.S. Let's hope for snow....that'd be amazing

rhshasbeen66, if all this talk is useless why even bother to respond? Better read the post again. I was trying to get a point across to oaklandfballer. I DID NOT offer an opinion on what is in the hearts of middle tennessee football players. I commented on what SHOULD be in the hearts of all the football players on AND off the field. You stated that our boys had better have what I'm talking about in their hearts Friday night.............if you had taken the time to read the entire conversation you would have realized I was talking to oaklandfballer about OFF the field! So, leave our boys out of this nonsense. For your information. I haven't once commented on Riverdale. My comments were to oaklandfballer (an oakland player). I know nothing about Riverdale except what I read. I know they are a highly regarded team with a superb coach. The city of Oak Ridge is excited and prepared to offer the Riverdale Warriors a warm welcome.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!