SPitt no championship this year

debuck

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree with the being outcoached part. It looked like to me South Pitt was well coached. They shut down Boyd's attack pretty well. The difference in the game was turnovers. Or at least from my perception. I don't really think all of us can blame the coaches for the fumbles. I would hope our coaches do not teach the players to fumble the ball. When you lose 4 or 5 fumbles you will not win many games, especially against a very very good team.

Disagree all you want pirate2003. Let the chips fall where they may. Did you go to many of our games this year? Jeremy Allison the fastest man in the valley, doesn't even get to run one reverse on Boyd. We need someone like Coach Akins to teach us how to run some misdirection plays when you are playing a team like Boyd with all there fast D-Linemen pursuing in one direction. We still wouldn't have won, but it could have been a little more competitive.

Hey sportsman it looked like to me South Pitt was running alot of misdirection option type plays. There was not outcoaching just losing 5 turnovers was the difference.

Hey Alex Jones you sure are a cocky guy. You went to a "Christian school and you get on here and talk all that smack. I thought good Christian people wouldnt do things such as that. What is your problem? You are like the rest of us. You are a has been so what about being polite instead of acting like a jerk.

Hey sportsman it looked like to me South Pitt was running alot of misdirection option type plays. There was not outcoaching just losing 5 turnovers was the difference.

Hey Alex Jones you sure are a cocky guy. You went to a "Christian school and you get on here and talk all that smack. I thought good Christian people wouldnt do things such as that. What is your problem? You are like the rest of us. You are a has been so what about being polite instead of acting like a jerk.

Hey Pirate2003 do you know what misdirection is? The line and a back usually go one way and the QB or RB goes another way. This will be my last quote on this matter because it really doesn't matter what we think, that's in the past. Let's hope the future Pirates can bring us a title back home in the near future. We have been truly blessed with Three state championships and being one of the best 1A teams in the history of TENNESSEE.