CAK 14 Greenback 12

BUBBA61

Great game on both sides. The one thing that sticks out more then anything else about this game was the class of the Greenback players. Of all the teams we have played this season, Greenback showed the most class, by far. All you fans making excuses about the refs and the unsportsmanlike conduct, show the same class that the players did. The unsportsmanlike conduct was not anyone's fault but Greenbacks, and the refs made correct, consistant calls all game long. Great job warrior defense, 2 huge stands with Greenback inside the 10. Boyd/CAK will be a good game to watch game.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

flossie, if i remember correct your a cloudland boy. that takes a lot of class to say that. hopefully you and the rest of your team mates will come down to cak this friday and support these cak boys. i think they'd do the same for you. the same goes to all of the teams in knoxville or surrounding counties. i say if your out of the playoffs pick a game to go to, and go support the local knoxville teams they are representing knoxville well this year.

Several Cloudland fans will be there. Like I said before,enjoy the ride, don,t let anyone tell you, you can,t win. I,m not sure you will, but I deffinately know you can. I really believed Cloudland would beat you guys buy 40, I was 41 points from being right. The heart is the strongest and most important muscle in the body. Just keep up the faith and give it all you,ve got every single play ,I mean EVERY SINGLE PLAY and regardless of the score,you will be winners. You guys are a special bunch, be proud.

I agree ATY this is one of knoxville's best years in football. I would support any team in Knoxville right now. Catholic, Alcoa, Oak Ridge, Fulton, Maryville, and CAK. Now that is what I like to see from K-Town.

Iron Bowl '03 Alabama 23 Auburn 28, War Eagle!!!

CHOW

Edited by BIGCHOW

Coach Logan,no I was,nt there, my heart was still to heavy lol, but me and several others plan to be there. I,m going to let you in on a secret, this years Cloudland team was alot stronger than the team that lost to Boyd last season, we only trailed at the half 12 to 8. they were also a better offensive team last season. If you can play as good as you did against Cloudland ,you can win. The key will be stopping Peardon, and pass pertection.

a real class act. thats all i can say. theres nothing i can say about these region 1 and 2 teams 1A football. i honestly thing everyteam could get together as one and not fight. and thats how it should be. cloudland boys way to support the team that need it when it counts. it takes real and true heart to do that. Midway, you boys put up a fight and it takes some true heart to be able to back a team tha beat you into the 4th round playoffs. Greenback, what else can i say. you are a real class act. fans player parents coaching staff. i hope to see you all out at the cak v. boyd game this friday. and hopefully pulling for your local region 2 team. i truly think cak'd be doing the same for you. come on now people. lets get behind our local region 2 team that is left. they need it. i will honestly be dissappointed to hear any smack or trash talk about cak coming from cloudland, midway, or greenback. you know, you can consider ever aspect of the game that you played against cak. but its not gonna change a thing. the real sportsmanlike thing to do is to get behind your local rival team. and cheer for them to take it all the way. and i think it could be a real powerful thing if all these teams got behind cak. and pulled for them all the way.

Edited by ATY

I talked a lot of trash about CAK and I'm sorry. I'm gonna try to find my posts and delete them. The more i look at them, the more ashamed of myself I am. I thought stirring up trouble was just for fun, but a lot of people were offended by me and thats sin. I'm gonna stay off the boards for awhile. :P