Summertown

babygurl00

Cornersville-76-61- Brittany Lovett- 23 pts Jr.

Beth Long- 19 Soph.

Jessica Tucker- 10 Jr.

Mallory Scott- 7 Soph.

Megan Corbin- 6 Sr.

Tamia Tucker, Julie Walker- 4 Freshman

Emily Franks- 3 Freshman

Richland- 61-41- Mallory Scott- 18 pts

Megan Corbin- 15

Emily Franks- 12

Brittany Lovett- 8

Tamia Tucker- 4

Jessica Tucker, Beth Long- 2

To be such a small team, with 1 senior, 2 juniors, 2 sophomores, and 5 freshman, there is a huge future ahead of them this year.

The Franks kid is going to be a great player. She nearly led Summertown Middle School to an upset victory over E.O. Coffman in the TMSAA Sectional final. I've also got to see her play AAU, and she is truely a pleasure to watch. In a year or two, Summertown could be making a run to state if these kids continue to improve.

I agree with you ptguard, Emily is going to be a great player, she still needs a year or two. Beth Long and Mallory Scott have really stepped up as sophomores this year. Brittany Lovett is an outstanding point guard, and so is freshmen Tamia Tucker. Megan Corbin is also a very good senior leader, and player. I think this team is filled with some quality leaders with the Senior, Juniors, and Sophomores.

I have seen the girls from Summertown play and they play in your face defense, they press all over the floor. The girls play great team ball and can go 10 deep. The coach maybe the best coach in class "A". It is fun to watch the way they play. It will take a very good and talented team to beat them. Good luck in the rest of your season!

They will be very tough to score on, and beat this year. They have the potential to win district this year. Their outside game has looked great this year, because everyone is laying off on their posts, and its killing the other team, because they are draining the three's, and when they have an off night, I know their inside game is strong enough to carry them to a W.

Summertown rolls again -

S'town 69

Santa Fe 55

Breakdown by quarters -

S'town Santa Fe

1Q - 23 2

Half - 39 23

3Q - 55 37

Scoring -

S'town

Beth Long (So.) 15

Brittany Lovett (Jr.) 13