In Region 2a, Who's losing who?

orngenwhite

Oakdale loses 3 senior linemen (Charles Cofer, Rex Ruppe and Cody Watson).

Coalfield loses 14 seniors including starters at QB-S (Ricky Lowe), TE-DE (Brandon Foster), athlete (Matt Silvey), three offensive lineman (Justin Bunch, Marcus Richardson, Richie Seiber), LB (Jack Price), DT (Beau Lowe), and CB (Stephan Williams).

Sunbright loses 10 seniors including starters at QB's (Miles Chaney and Dustin Patton), WR-CB (Brandon Evans), FB-LB (Derrick Brooks), TE (Michael Campbell), WR-LB (Jonnie Beasley), two offensive/defensive linemen (Odie Goad and Dewayne Goad) and DE (Grant Steelman).

What does everybody else lose?

Oneida will lose Grigsby, fearless recevier and DB, first year senior heck of a player, also was a good kicker. Jason Miller, TE/DE, will be missed very much on both sides. Kris Chambers, OL/DL, heck of a player, good leader and would always block his man. Taylor Buck, DL. Late season player, tore teams up, they couldn't stop him. I know the coaches wished they would have known of his talent earlier. He might weigh in at 150 but I doubt it. Jeff Slaven- Senior transfer, starting lineman, always busted it. Dustin Morgan FB/LB. Only full-time senior starter in the front eight on D. Great help at fullback. These are all the starters, the others were just as important. Michael Reed-OL/DL- always busted his butt. Jason Stanley-OL/DL- bad luck with injuries, could run for a lineman and alwyas went hard. I think this is all of them, I'm prob leaving someone off.

yoakley is a junior this year, and hes got great potential to be a star. he hasn't hit his growth spurt yet so im thinking over this off season he'll gain aobut ohhh 6-8 inches 50-100 lbs. hes a stud. as it stands now back up quarterback is a sophomore this year. but then again yoakley was backup qb last season. as for the rest of the team they lose an asset at every position except kicker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Oh yeah, I’m sure you are different people just always on the same thread for some reason, always agreeing with each other, perhaps just a bunch of dorks who would like to ###### and moan about high school football coaches do a lot of other students, so you make a football team and get a yell at them. When they do something wrong, but I’m sure you don’t like that, do you?   and I’m sure I’m aware of where you get information. A teacher who was on the coaching staff but was fired after the new coaching and staff came in and realized he actually had to start taking his assistant job a little bit more seriously than just wanting to make a little extra cash on the side, hardly even showing up to most practices, should’ve left with his buddy to go to Farragut. I’m sure he could get him a defensive coaching job, but I doubt he will be there in three years. Looking at the way Farragut is currently going.
    • It may be hard to believe but there’s more people than me that think you guys are a bunch of losers.    I’m sure the coaching staff, yourself included, cursed at a bunch of high school students. Nobody could name more than 3 coaches on staff due to the constant turnover. 
    • That's complete BS.  Nobody at ACHS has access to CHS student records unless a transfer is made from CHS to ACHS.  
    • Trez's last scandal has died down, so I guess this is there opportunity to be the best 4A team playing in 2A a la Sissy MTN.  At least they won't be in a Z-district with 1a teams in the regular season.
    • Facts...until someone takes down the Rebels they should be the favorite. Got loads of young guys salivating at the opportunity to prove themselves and get a 3peat! Blazer how is Region 1 looking this year?