7AA

lilballer32

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh buddy u should get some new eyes cuz i wasn't impressed w/the way he played against york i mean jackson got so lucky that night when york goes down to jackson county it won't even be close.

Lets get one thing straight, first off i'm not your buddy, secondly, if you weren't impressed with the way not only Bobby Knight played but the entire Jackson County boys team played then your just a "homer/gomer" who can't see past his favorite team. As far as getting lucky, well i believe you make your own luck and those young men from Jackson County went out there and won that game with hustle and effort. You may come down here and win against us and you may not, however if i had that talented of a team going against this young inexperienced bunch from Jackson County and got beat on my home floor i would just keep my mouth shut and take my medicine! Not only did the boys whip your tail, your girls found out who the real #1 team in the State is! Best thing to do is come down here and prove it on the court, not by running your mouth on CoachT, we let our game do the talking here in Jackson County. :angry:

In Jackson County they let the playing speaking for itself????? HAHAHAHA, how many district games did you win again last year?

You are the KING of running your mouth on coacht. And if anybody can't see past their favorite team....it would be you. Look at your name "DEVILFANATIC".

Jackson County didn't "whip York's tail". They beat them by 12, and York's starting point guard was out. York shot 27% and shot 8 free throws (they only hit four of them). Jackson County shot 28 free throws. I'm not gonna say they got lucky because they did hustle, but I will say watch out next time they play.

Also you said York girls found out who the real number 1 team in the state was....I think Memphis Ridgeway might have something to say about that. All I have to say for the girls program in Jackson County is good luck next year. I can already see it'll be brimming over with talent! :)

Also you said York girls found out who the real number 1 team in the state was....I think Memphis Ridgeway might have something to say about that

Just for your info, Memphis Ridgeway is AAA. Hello!!!! If your going to make a post make sure you know what your talking about. :) I do understand your frustration, it was your home opener and you all thought you were going to walk all over us and even thought your girls were going to give us a game, however we came up there and won both games, now you wanna cry about it, get over it, it was just one game, thats all. I don't think anyone was saying that we were going to win the state championship just because we won "one" game. You and the other one from York "gametime" was the ones running your mouths off about York this and York that MVP here we are so great there, hey you got beat, take it like a man and next time play better. That games over with, it was only a district game, not like it ended your season. Quit your crying besides no one said that Jackson County

"whip York's tail".
except for you in your post.

....the boys whip your tails....

There you said it. And I knew that Ridgeway is AAA, but you said the best team in the state, not the best AA team in the state. If you're gonna post something try to make it clear.

And York does have the MVP Derrick Ledetter. I think Jackson County girls have the MVP (Hensley), just so you know.

Take it like a man? Who said I was a man....not only are you a know it all but also a sexist!

And "we" didn't come up there and win both games. Where you on the floor anytime that night? You're just somebody who jumped on the Jackson County bandwagon while the going was good.

Easy lets not get carried away, I mean there is several good players in the district. But, i mean who else besides Ledbetter and maybe Mathis if he has a good recovery has a chance of playing college ball. Asberry and Cates are both certifed midgets. Derrick is 6'8 with a pretty good jump shoot. He has nothing but upside. So he will defently have the mvp wraped up for the next 2 yrs.

SOOOO much basketball to be played. It's fun to listen to everyone, though. There are other players in the district, besides Ledbetter and Mathis. Ledbetter didn't finish a few at the end at LA that I expected he would and put the game away. The MVP should be a good finisher.

It's going to be a shame that Hensley and Beechboard can't share the MVP. Don't forget about Beechboard, everyone. It's not just that she's improved from last year, but so's her supporting cast.

There are several boys teams that could make a run for this district title, including LA. They had some really bright moments against York. The season is young, and LA is young. Don't overlook them.

Devilfanatic but your playin does the talkin how many district games did you win last year and whats your record this year overall

If you'll look back on the posts i never said anything about us winning the district or having an MVP, you all from York are the ones that are mad because we beat you, and you should be, heck that team on paper is 20 points better than us, and i also agree that with Mathis gone, Ledbetter is definately the front runner for MVP, and a lock for it next year. As for college i hope all the kids have a chance to live their dreams, whatever they may be. One thing that you won't find me doing at anytime is making fun or name calling any certain player or young person thats giving it their all and for someone to get on here and call two fine young athlete's

. Asberry and Cates are both certifed midgets.
is wrong! and then for someone to think thats funny
Certified Midgets...LOL.. 

is also wrong. Both of you should be reprimanded and barred from posting. I never root against an opposing team, only for my team. When i played i wanted that other teams best shot and let the chips fall where they may. So if you want to get on here and attack me or say something about me thats fine, i'm adult and can take it just like i dish it out, just leave the kids alone. ;)