7AA

lilballer32

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is addressed to Devilfanatic. You said York girls didn't give Jackson County a game like we all thought we would. Well, we could've if we just would've, and next time it will be different. Our offense just didn't pull together. Our bad. However, next time will be different, and like you said, this was just one game. Just remember: Anyone can be upset. They are a good team, though. Otherwise they wouldn't have won 4 state championships. Still, don't underestimate us either. See you in Gainesboro sometime in January. :ph34r:

This is addressed to Devilfanatic. You said York girls didn't give Jackson County a game like we all thought we would. Well, we could've if we just would've, and next time it will be different. Our offense just didn't pull together. Our bad. However, next time will be different, and like you said, this was just one game.

Ok that post was on the "girls basketball" not boys, and that is not what i said, but once again we have a child on here posting. Read the post, i predicted a close game, after the game i was surprised it wasn't close and said as much, but don't get on here and tell me how your going to beat the girls team from Jackson County, tell them or better yet let your play do the talking, that would be the best thing. I wouldn't worry to much about me, i am the least of your worries young lady, i would worry a little more about Ms. Hensley and co. if i were you. <_<

I do understand your frustration, it was your home opener and you all thought you were going to walk all over us and even thought your girls were going to give us a game, however we came up there and won both games, now you wanna cry about it, get over it, it was just one game, thats all.

Devilfanatic, this is the post I'm referring to, not the post in Girls Basketball. I've read your posts there, too. Also, please do not refer to me as a child. I don't appreciate it at all. Besides, what fun would there be if only "adults" posted on these boards?

By the way, I forgot to post about York boys. Good win Friday against Smith. I can't wait to see you go up against Upperman. Should be a good game. I hope you guys play hard and do well. Bryant Tipton is an awesome guard with a good shooting touch. Also, Bobby Stockton is a pretty good shooter, I think. He hit the first three he shot in the game against Livingston and also the first one he shot against Jackson, I think. Anyway, go York!!!