Giles County @ Lawrence Co

wneely

Whatever man. I think that you are crazy. Nobody ever tried to take Tyler out last year. LC may run there mouths but they would never try to intentionally hurt anybody. I think that if he wanted to take him out last year he could have. I am sorry if you don't know how to handle a little physical contact under the goal. That is all that it was. He never tried to take him out. Also i have a problem with you. You don't have to be a smart-alleck on here. Also i think that Wildcat was right when he Said Des and 4 others. I think that does make Five. Sorry.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think it was Page that tried to take Tyler out last year. Anyway, physical play is a part of the game; however, intentionaly trying to hurt an outstanding ball player just to get an advantage is a pure form of weakness. I am not pointing fingers, but these people know who they are (#20 Page). I think tomorrow night will be interesting in the sense that Giles County fans have no idea what to expect. We haven't seen the true CATZ team in the scrimmages. I beleive that Giles County will come to play and truly dominate in all aspects.

little boy i wasnt talking to U. first and formost and it was a typo if U reread the post. u are lame if U think fouling someone hard on a breakaway( WITH THE INTENT) is just physical play then U are the one that is crazy. and you should calm you little temper down. and also if U read the post i never mention tsmiths name. so U must know that (U are the one that is wrong) and just trying to cover up.( because Your inability to play defense. ( rule number one hold on to the ball and it wont be a breakaway dunk). :);)

PS AND JUST A SUGGESTION, THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THEN SWORD ( THAT RED TONGUE OF YOURS). MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS AND OFFENSE PUTS THE FANS IN THE STANDS

Let me start off by saying...I have never seen such a sloppy ballgame. I am a huge GC fan, but these guys looked terrible. Talent alone won the game for them tonight. There was no set offense...at least none that I could see. And I won't even start on the defense. I was hoping that tonight would be a night of answers. Who would run the point and would the CATZ be as tough as they were last year. I know...I know...it was the first game, but if GC goes to Huntsville and plays like that, the butt whooping they get won't soon be forgotten. Anyway, I am done venting...we got the 14 pt. win and it is over. Good game Tyler and Zach...you guys took charge.

Later

I really dont see what happened tonight with GC. I also don't see why all the LC county fans were talking about what a great player that Desmond kid was, the only thing i seen him do was FOUL OUT!! Zach Holt did a great job stepping up tonight and filling the shoes for point guard. After the way he played, I think he will be at the starting point position.Even though this was GC's first game of the year, they are going to have to do way better on defense. There offense wasn't great tonight either, even though they still came out with the win. Like krogers said talent won it for them tonight. They are going to have to step up on offense and defense if they wanna come back home from Huntsville with the championship. And the fans had it hype until halftime, then all the other students just stopped chanting with the rest of the student section.