WHAT IS WRONG WITH SYCAMORE

cheer4life

Sycamore is 0-3 to start the season. Why havent they won a game????? From what i have see it is a lack of focus. They havent played a "complete game" this year. Every game they have played, they have only played hard in three quarters. In the Whites Creek game, Sycamore was up by 11 going into half and then blew the lead in the third quarter. Agianst Clarksville they had a horrible first quarter and came back and lost by a bucket. Tonight they played Goodpasture and played horrible early and were down by double digits going into the third quarter. The second half they came out ready to play and went up by two at one point, but 2 key players fouled out. Sycamore ended up losing by two after two missed threes and a baby jumper with about ten seconds left.

I've been at both the Clarksville and Goodpasture games. One of my observations is this: Why aren't they leaving Logan Pierce in the low post? At every single one of the games he starts the games in the high post and tries to take his man one on one. Then after they get down and it gets into the second half he'll start going down to the low post. That's when he does most of his damage. But it seems like he never goes to the low post except in the 4th quarter or when they're down a good bit. Anyway, they're a solid team and they will gell sooner or later. They're going to be a good team.

I also have been to 2 of sycamores games. Last night against goodpasture, both big guys dominated and the cougars played outstanding d. In the second half, logan took over and the eagles brought in their tall freshman who played solid and helped down low. Tinch also played a very good game. he kept sycamore in it and was the reason they even went up by 2! sycamores defense in the second half was 100% better than what it was in the first half. now that theyre 0-3, people are going to think theyre over rated but theyre not. they are a good team when they do what theyre supposed to which is let tinch run the floor, get it to pierce and let him make the decision wether or not to score or kick out to shooters. theyre a smart team and will figure it out.