Jackson Co. Beats Shelbyville

titanjo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure everyone is shocked over this one, it just proves that anyone can be beaten on a given night. That little orange ball sometimes doesn't go into the orange hoop. And i've played and coached in that little gym in Jackson, and it is one tough place to play in. Look forward to seeing the rest of the games this year. What a great state for girl's basketball.

i'm sure everyone is shocked over this one, it just proves that anyone can be beaten on a given night. That little orange ball sometimes doesn't go into the orange hoop. And i've played and coached in that little gym in Jackson, and it is one tough place to play in

Not just anyone is going to beat Shelbyville, so that statement you made was false, as for the little gym, the floor is 84 feet long and outside of a University it seats as many or more than any gym i've seen for high school so not sure where your getting little at either. We play in Jackson County, which is Gainesboro, Tn, not Jackson Tn that is the only thing i could think of when you said it was a little gym in Jackson.

Edited by devilfanatic

I guess now that Ridgeway beat Jackson Co, Ridgeway should be number one in the country according to the Jackson Co fans. Now you know that anyone can be beat on any given night. So Dateline will not be leaving Shelbyville to follow Jackson Co. It is a long season and most teams have a bump in the road. The champs are crowned in March not November.