Macon County, what's up?

AERoadrunners

I know a lot about Fulton but I need to know the nuts and bolts of Macon County. What type of offense and defense do you run, name some of your key players, and tell me whatever else I should know about this 12-1 Macon County team.

From seeing game film on Fulton, what are your thoughts? Also, if this game comes down to a Place Kicker, how do you feel about your kicker kicking the game winning field goal? That'ss one of Fulton's weak spots so feel me in. Tell me some of your weak spots...

Notice my CoachT name is AEROADRUNNERS, so I'm not a scout for Fulton, I'm just trying to see if this game will be worth my $7.00.

Let me say, Good luck and Welcome to Knoxville!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE...

I have not seen all of the Tigers games this year given the fact that I live in Alabama but I have made it to the last three.

This team is built around it's defense. 10 of the 11 starters are seniors on the defensive side of the ball but that doesn't mean that the second team is weak.

I can tell you that this team has more heart than any team I have ever seen or probably will ever see in the future. They have played mediocre the last two games and have found the way to come back and win against very good teams.

If this game comes down to a field goal, I would place the money on the Tigers kicker to win it...HANDS DOWN!!!

The coaching staff is well prepared each week and will have the kids ready for the speed and talent that they will face. It is hard to copy speed and talent but I believe that it is even harder to copy heart and tenacity!!!

For waht it is worth, I believe that $7.00 is cheap for this game.

I believe that the winner of this game barring any injuries will bring home the state title!!!

See ya at the game.

Well... I will say one thing... If it comes down to a FG Macon wins. Their kicker is for real. He hit I think a 37 yarder in 2nd round as time expired,,, and then last week hit a 51 yarder with a few secs left to win the game. The kids a GAMER.

However, I dont see it coming down to a FG. I say Fulton by 14.

TIGERS, PROVE ME WRONG..... hope ya do but, GL

WELL FOR MYSELF, WIN OR LOOSE ITS WORTH THE SEVEN DOLLARS TO SEE THE TIGERS PLAY FULTON. SEE I HAVE WATCHED MOST OF THE SENIORS SINCE THEY WERE IN PEE WEE, AND I MIGHT HAVE MISSED 2 GAMES THEIR JR HIGH YEARS BUT HAVE NOT MISSED ONE SINCE, AND IT HAS BEEN AN EXPERIENCE AND A JOY TO WATCH THEM GROW INTO THE UPSTANDING ATHLETES THEY ARE. NOW WITH THAT SAID, DO I THINK IT WILL BE WORTH THE 7.00 FOR SOMEONE WITH NO TIES TO WATCH THIS GAME, WELL................HECK YEAH, CAUSE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I BELIEVE WITH THE HEART AND EXPERIENCE THEY HAVE GAINED THEY CAN AND WILL WIN THIS GAME. I THINK ITS GONNA BE TOUGH, BUT IN THE END THEY ALWAYS COME THROUGH AND LEAVE US IN SUCH A SHAPE THAT WE CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT GAME....LOL....THE DEFENSE IS AWESOME, "THE IRON CURTAIN" I THINK THATS WHAT EVERYONE HAS CALLED IT. AND ALTHOUGH THEIR YOUNG QB HAS HAD HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM, I HAVE REALLY SEEN HIM COME ALONG TOWARDS THE END OF THE SEASON....HES GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE, HIS PASSES HAVE GOTTEN MORE ACCURATE. AND HE WILL SOME DAY BE A EXCEPTIONAL QB. WE HAVE ALOT OF SPEED ON OUR OFFENSE AS WELL, BUT ITS NOT JUST THAT, THEY USE THEIR HEADS, PLAY WITH THEIR HEART AND STRENGTH TO COME THROUGH WHEN THEIR DOWN. SO YEAH, IF THIS GAME IS ANYTHING LIKE THE LAST 2, ITS WELL WORTH YOUR 7.00. HOPE THAT HELPS :angry:

NOW LETS GO TIGERS, GET MENTALLY READY, CONCENTRATE ON THE GAME AT HAND, COME OUT ON THE BALL RIGHT OFF THE BAT, AND USE THE HEART THAT YOU HAVE USED SO MUCH TO GET WHERE YOUR AT TODAY. I KNOW YOU CNA DO IT..:) WE'RE BEHIND YA 110%, AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AS WELL AS PROUD FOR YOU. WE LOVE YA BOYS!!!

NOW GO............TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the input but one question, you said that 10 of the 11 players on defense is seniors. Does that mean, next year will be a rebuilding year for you all?

I wish you all the best of luck, its hard going to another place to see football when my Roadrunners aren't playing, but its been a lot smack talk this week and this is making my decision of going to this game a little more easier.

When will the football team leave? Are you all coming down Thursday or early Friday? Good Luck and arrive early there isn't a lot of parking at Fulton so get there early and tailgate!

Good Luck

I would pay 70$ to get to see this game...I'm a MCHS alumni and I'm so very proud of our Tigers! I graduated in 1999 and I think the whoel 4 years I was in high school we won like 6 games....so I'm very proud of this Tiger team! And I'm also very proud of the town of Lafayette and Macon County. They've really rallied behind the Tigers this year. If anyone isn't from Lafayette and they come into town all they see is "GO TIGER" "TIGER PRIDE" "GO BIG BLUE" everywhere in the city. So I'm equally as proud of the town of Lafayette for their support of the Tigers! I know I have a blue and white pom pom and a MC car flag on my mailbox! SO GO TIGER! Beath those buzzards!!! Let's go to the "Boro" TIGER PRIDE!

MACON MAGIC IS BACK

From the best that I can tell, we play two different styles of football. All I have ever heard about Fulton is their blazing speed. Our running is more like 3 yards and a cloud of dust. We have a solid team, but we need to hold onto the ball to win the game. If we have our turnover problem like we have had the past couple of weeks it is going to be a long ride home. All I can sya is getr some "stick-um" on those hands boys because I don't want to leave a doubt in anyones minds when we leave Fulton. I want everyone to know that we can play ball. I know that Fulton has great talent and they are good group of young men. Let's remember though, it's not personal it's just football.