White County

Mr. Walton

Who does White County play this weekend in the Thanksgiving Classic.I listen to the radio last night cause I couldn't make it to the game.Why doesn't Young and Johnson start.Young is a very good athletic player and Johnson is a point guard that can create alot of easy shots for others.

Warriors, Forget about the last game and come out strong this weekend.

Remember to just go out there and have fun.

Are you talking about BA Young or Cory Young, they both play and are seniors? About Tuesday nights game against Tullahoma, they had 2 starters out with the "bug" and a couple of others really not feeling well at the game, but played any way. Could have been a different game if all the starters had been there, also it could have been better if the refs were just a little bit more fair about calling it both ways. I very rarely ever complain about refs but when White County crowd stands up as a whole over a missed walking call that was so loud that the radio audience heard it, wow, what a missed call!!! I think though, that these boys are still going to have a rough time of it if they don't start playing like a team, there is a lot of "ME-ITIS" on this team. They just can't seem to pull it together. Contrary to what most have said about White County on Coach T, there is talent on this team but they just can't seem to get the right combination. There is way too much subbing to get warm enough to find the winning members. Just my thoughts

bbfbfan, I agree with you about the subs.They sub to much sometimes.I was talking about B.A. Young,but he started last night just didn't have time to do much.I don't know who you are talking about being to many me's on the team.There is not a player besides one player who takes his shares of shots.

Seth Daniels averages 2 to 3 shots per game

Torey Hess - 4 to 5 shots

Daniel Johnson-3 to 4 shots

B.A. Young - 4 to 5 shots per game

Corey Young - 1 or 2 shots per game

Just plain out normal stats.

Don't know what game you are watching.

Edited by Mr. Walton