East Tennessee Freshman Teams

bballin20

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dobyns-Bennett defeated Elizabethton last night 84-42. The Indians have so much depth that the second team would be rated in the top ten in East TN. Justin Giacometti, Brad Blackwell, Bo Burton, Coty Sensabaugh, Xavier Skaggs, Allen Greer, Wesley Lane, Logan Williamson, . . . The list goes on and on. That is not even including Reid Powell (playing with varsity) and Josef Throp (broke foot). Has to be one of the best teams.

Ya'll do know that the freshman class at alcoa has not lost a game since 6th grade besides the one that put them out of the tourney last year in the semifinals, right? They should be pretty good. Look out for Justin Ridenour and Ray Sykes.

Can't wait for Maryville to play Alcoa.....they always have some pretty good games.....Also, i think you left out one of ALcoa's best player, Daniel Sullivan looked really good last time i wastched them play.

Rebels roll over South-Doyle this evening 62-39 or somethin close to that. Tyler Maples leads Maryville with like 18. Rebels face a physical William Blount tomorrow night. Alcoa still hasn't lost of what I've heard. Maryville vs Alcoa next Wednesday at Maryville, should be a great game.

GO REBELS

No team in East TN can match D-B's explosiveness. Against David Crockett, they scored 34 first quarter points on their way to a 58-18 halftime lead. In their 3 games, no one has come within 40 points, even with the 2nd and 3rd teams playing a lot. Their toughest test will come Mon at Science Hill, but with a couple of fresh having to play varsity for the Toppers, this game may not even be close. Roll Tribe!