Smyrna Football

Boro Balla06

I got on the Smyrna Bulldog website and saw pictures of Steven Childs. He looks like a great athlete. He looks like he would be a heck of a receiver in Maryville's system. Maryville has one starter in Andrew Clement coming back.I think Kirk Harris,Ryan Jenkins,Ben Swann and Tyler Maples will be good receivers.Steven Childs will be a great addition.

scratch out ben swann, I heard from a pretty reliable source that he is quitting next year. Too bad becuase he was going to be a good one if he sticked with it. This childs guy is just the kinda person we need for two reasons: 1) We desperatly need a FAST WR next year, or at least someone with some size. 2) If this guy is supposed to be a good QB, then maybe thats the kinda competition that Cade will need to push him to do his best and not have a "subpar" year like that of his junior year. And i say subpar as to Maryvilles standards also......great to see us getting some more tallent....go rebs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic