Fulton going to the SHIP..

AERoadrunners

You paint a picture of classless fulton fans setting fire to the TC stands. It was freezing that night and some fans brought a propane or kerosene heater. I admit it wasn't very smart to have something like that in the stands. But, we did not set the stands on fire as you infer.

Well...it was freezin on the hill last night too...No fires, no heaters.Just Hot Chocolate!

"Your fans were rude"

"Your team was cheating"

"The officiating was one-sided"

"You cheered when our player was hurt" (if he was so hurt how come only three MC people walked over to lokk at the player. Also the were just standing over him doing nothing. We were cheering the safety)

"We are going to go home and celebrate this season" (You ended your season a loser)

1. You guys said our fan were rude too...

2. Lady in front of me from Fulton said..Refs are blind, find a rope, find a tree, finally hang a Referee..came from her lips not mine.

3.He was hurt...Only 3 people came over, yeah...so what. Did you expect the whole team to come over there. What good would that do him? Safety happened you cheered, then kept cheering. Fine cheer for the safety..It's over.

4. Go home and celebrate. We came home and celebrated to. To a fine, history making season, with outstanding players, coaches & fans. We love em..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not commenting anymore on the rude fans issue. It goes both ways, it's a mute point & this is a FOOTBALL thread, not a fan thread! My prayers do out to the young man who was hurt last night. I hope it was not anything too serious & he recovers soon.

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

QUIT THE "I'M THE VICTIM", WHINNY-BABY BULL CRAP...YOU CAME, YOU LOST, YOU GOT YOUR FEELINGS HURT. YOU GO HOME WITH YOUR TAILS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS TO CELEBRATE YOUR ONCE IN A LIFETIME SEASON...WE CARRY ON TO THE NEXT ROUND...

NOW I'M upset SO HERE IT GOES (NO CANDY COATING):

YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN ON THE SAME FIELD IN THE SEMIS W/ US...YOUR TEAM WAS A SHELL OF OUR REGION'S MEDIOCRE TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!! CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY YOU COULD SHARE THE LIMELIGHT!!! GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE!!! WE WILL NOT SEE YOU NEXT YEAR OR EVER...YOU WERE PRETENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I've got it from 2 of you so far...

PiGeOnS4LiFe: No more comments towards Macon Co. for me! It's gettin REAL old REAL quick!

kwalker4:I'm not commenting anymore on the rude fans issue.

I will hold my tongue, until someone breaks.

And Thank You Kwalker for the prayers for our player. That will gladly be passed on to him & his family.

QUIT THE "I'M THE VICTIM", WHINNY-BABY BULL CRAP...YOU CAME, YOU LOST, YOU GOT YOUR FEELINGS HURT. YOU GO HOME WITH YOUR TAILS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS TO CELEBRATE YOUR ONCE IN A LIFETIME SEASON...WE CARRY ON TO THE NEXT ROUND...

YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN ON THE SAME FIELD IN THE SEMIS W/ US...YOUR TEAM WAS A SHELL OF OUR REGION'S MEDIOCRE TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!! CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY YOU COULD SHARE THE LIMELIGHT!!! GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE!!! WE WILL NOT SEE YOU NEXT YEAR OR EVER...YOU WERE PRETENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not break on this ....but some others might.. Somebody grab the reins..

QUIT THE "I'M THE VICTIM", WHINNY-BABY BULL CRAP...YOU CAME, YOU LOST, YOU GOT YOUR FEELINGS HURT.  YOU GO HOME WITH YOUR TAILS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS TO CELEBRATE YOUR ONCE IN A LIFETIME SEASON...WE CARRY ON TO THE NEXT ROUND...

YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN ON THE SAME FIELD IN THE SEMIS W/ US...YOUR TEAM WAS A SHELL OF OUR REGION'S MEDIOCRE TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!  CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY YOU COULD SHARE THE LIMELIGHT!!! GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE!!!  WE WILL NOT SEE YOU NEXT YEAR OR EVER...YOU WERE PRETENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not break on this ....but some others might.. Somebody grab the reins..

YOU GRAB THE REIGNS...I CAN NAME 5 TEAMS IN OUR REGION THAT WOULD TAKE YOU TO THE WIRE!!!!!! EAST TN IS FULL OF TEAMS THAT RUN THE FULLBACK UP THE MIDDLE FOR 2 YARDS A PLAY, CANT THROW, THEN PUNT AND PLAY D!!! THEY ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON...THE ARE SITTING AT THE HOUSE...BUT THOSE IN OUR REGION BARELY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!

KEEP ON MILKING YOUR CINDERELLA SEASON!!! ENJOY IT...(LIKE I SAID EARLIER) IT'S LIKE THE HALEY'S COMET...MAY ONLY COME EVERY 76 YEARS!!

YOU DONT HEAR ME PLAYING THE VICTIM, I HAVE CONTINUALLY CONGRATULATED YOUR BOYS ON HERE TIME AFTER TIME, THEIR A SUPER TEAM. AND YES BOTH SIDES HAVE THEIR UNRULEY FANS. AND ALL I HAVE COMMENTED ON IS THREADS AND THINGS I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD FOR MYSELF. BUT SEE THIS RIGHT HERE:YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN ON THE SAME FIELD IN THE SEMIS W/ US...YOUR TEAM WAS A SHELL OF OUR REGION'S MEDIOCRE TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY GOES TO PROVE MY POINT. SO I NEED NOT SAY ANOTHER WORD CAUSE YOUR HELPING THE REST OF EM ALONG YOURSELF. AND AS FAR AS THIS GOES:CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY YOU COULD SHARE THE LIMELIGHT!!! , YOUR RIGHT LUCK IS PART OF IT AND THE TIGERS MADE THEIR OWN LUCK, YOU CAN TRY ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU CANT TAKE THEIR EFFORT, WORK AND DETERMINATION AND FIGHT THAT THEY DISPLAYED THIS YEAR AWAY FROM THEM. THEY ARE THE REGION4 CHAMPS AND WE ARE VERY PROUD OF THEM AS YOU ARE OF YOUR BOYS. BUT SEE I AM A BIG ENOUGH PERSON TO SAY SO AND NOT STOOP TO SUCH LEVELS OF BELITTLING A FOOTBALL TEAM.

THIS FURTHER PROVES OUR POINT." WE WILL NOT SEE YOU NEXT YEAR OR EVER...YOU WERE PRETENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" PRETENDERS, I DONT THINK SO, IM NOT THE PRTENDING TO BEHAVE ONE WAY THEN TURN AROUND AND SHOW MY TRUE COLORS. I CALL THINGS AS I SEE THEM. YOU HAVE A GREAT FOOTBALL CLUB AND THE BOYS ARE GREAT PLAYERS,HATS OFF TO THEM. BUT YOUR ATTITUDE STINKS. JUST GLAD MOST OF YOUR POPULATION KNOWS HOW TO BEHAVE. AND AS FAR AS MY FEELINGS BEING HURT, YOU SEE I GUESS THATS WHERE WE'RE DIFFERENT. CAUSE MY FEELINGS WERENT HURT, IM PROUD OF OUR BOYS NO MATTER WHAT, BUT I CAN ONLY ASSUME HAD THE SHOE BEEN ON THE OTHER FOOT, YOUR FEELINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN HURT. BUT IVE SAID IT MORE THAN ONCE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN, GREAT GAME FULTON. AND GOOD LUCK IN THE FINALS. HOPE SOME OF YOUR FANS TAKE SOME LESSONS FROM YOU BOYS.