Congratulations Greenbrier on a great season!

AUTiger34

Bobcats, you guys have taken us on a wild ride this year. Yall have nothing to hand your heads about. You have taken our football program farther than we've ever been.

To the Seniors.....Great jobs guys. Keep your heads up and good luck in the future.

To the returning players for next year....you've got something great to follow, and I believe in my heart you guys will be able to do it.

Covington...yall play one heck of a good ball game. Congrats to yall, and good luck!

Edited by GBmember03

Guest roll-tide-44

I to would like to send out congratulations to Greenbrier on an outstanding season. I played against Greenbrier during my days at Macon County. I have a lot of respect for their program; they always show a lot of class. Macon County and Greenbrier still seem to scrimmage about every year, and even though they are not in our region any more I still support them the same. Congratulations to Macon County and Greenbrier on outstanding seasons.

Bobcats you played a great game against a great team from Covington, they had it all last night, I think they are the best team you played this year, at least they were last night.

Our Bobcats never quit, and was in the game to the end, lots of Heart and class, you've got plenty to be proud of this season.

A special thanks to the seniors, your example will stand out for years to come, so heads UP, always remembering the good times you helped us all to enjoy.

Good luck Covington, hope you win it all.

Edited by OLEGUY

Greenbrier, I really enjoyed the trip to your town. Everyone I spoke to was really friendly and and ya'll definetely have one of the classisest teams in the state. You guys are a great football team and have nothing to be ashamed of this year. Your fans are great and if ya'll would have won I would be at state cheering ya'll on next week. Thanks for ya'll's support for us next week, we hope to bring it back to this side of the state. Can't wait for ya'll to visit our town next year. Go bobcats and Go chargers!

Here's to OUR Bobcats,

Your Bobcat pride, determination and heart never let up for one minute during this season. Your strength, class and drive showed what a great team you are. The thing you have to remember is that, in the great aspect, of things this season is only the beginning of great things to come for Greenbrier. You guys have shown character and have definitely raised the bar for future Bobcat teams. The 2003 Bobcats have taken us to the State Semi-finals, and the state teams will definitely sit up and take notice when they hear the name "Greenbrier Bobcats" in the future.

I can never thank you enough for the wonderful "ride" this year and the enthusiasm you have brought to our town and our school. WE are all so proud of you all that we could burst, and forever, we will remember this year...our first trip to go deep in the playoffs. Thanks for your hard work, practice and laying it all on the line. BOBCATS ARE STILL THE BEST!

Thanks too, to the coaches, managers, water boys and girls, cheerleaders, concessions, souvenier stand workers, ticket people and EVERYONE that has had a part in our teams success. Without all of you this wouldn't have been such a great year.

One more thing......WE LOVE YA, GREEN....and look out 3A, Greenbrier will be back!

Great job Greenbrier...way to represent 5-3a!!!!!!!!!! Got back a bunch of respect!!!

You guys played tough and hold your heads high.....you can say you did your best.

Maybe now with your success...the powers that be will put some money into your facilities like they should.

We're coming after you next year.......

I sure did enjoy watching your "ride" this year...Coachhard will gain from this into his program....how about 20 wins Coach??? LOL!

Greenbrier,

You have a great team and you had a great season. Being from Covington, I just wanted to say that your team and your fans showed alot of class. The hospitality shown to the Covington team and fans attending the "snow bowl' last night was second to none. I didn't know alot about Greenbrier before last night but ya'll should be proud of the kids and coaching staff on that team. It was definetly a hard fought game from both teams. We appraciate all of your support next week and will do our best to win it all. Again congrats on an outstanding season. Best of luck next year.

Congratulations to Greenbrier High's Bobcat football team, coaches, and fans. You guys had a great run this year and are making noise in the state with your great defense and offensive lines. I was at the game against Covington, and as your coach was quoted, it was just their night. I do believe the cold weather and snow was a factor on the field, and I know it was a factor in the stands.

You guys have a GREAT team. Even though I think you lose a few Seniors, I see you coming back strong next year and picking up where you have left off. I personally look forward to the next Greenbrier - White House game. I would like to think the Devils could still prevail against you at the end of the season, but I really have my doubts. You were not the same team we played at the begining of the year. (The team I saw against Crockett would have ended our streak.)

Well, again, great job, Bobcats. You add pizzazz to local football schedule and as the article in the Tennessean stated----you guys deserve a sign showing that you won the Region.

Good luck next year.

Edited by WHHS1975