Covington vs. Fulton

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I hope Covington wins this one. They had a chance a few years back and Portland took it to them. They play great team ball and have great coaches. This goes to Coach London from Covington: All of those years coaching with Ridgeway and you never got this chance, so get your boys ready. Fulton is good, but just take it to them. Play your game and go take one for West Tennessee.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is all the same stuff we heard from the Macon fans last week. complaining. we'll celebrate how we like and you have the right to do the same. im not making a prediction yet b/c i dont know much, well anything, about covington. they sound like a good football team. no one is counting anyone out. its called confidence. bein optimistic.

back to the boro to claim their prize.

Hey HAPPYHIGHLANDER! We were wondering if we would see you at the game. I hate you couldn't make it! Please try to come to the game next week. Yea.....we were freezin' but our loud mouths kept us warm for the majority of the game! Ain't that right kwalker and pigeons!

Hey Covington fans.....we have heard all of this stuff before from Macon people. What you don't understand is that Fulton is still fighting to get the respect they deserve around here. And we undertand that you fell like nobody believes that you can do it. Imagine feeling like that for the past 10 years or longer. We are the ture Cinderella story. We've been to the ball once before. And when the clock struck midnight we had to leave without our glass slipper. But, the slipper fits this year and we are going back to take what we left down there last year. As long as our boys can keep their heads on straight this week we will be fine. We have the finest coaching staff around and are privelaged that they want to be apart of this Falcon program.

Just to warn you in advance....some of our fans are rowdy.....me being one of them. That doesn't say anything about our personal character...it's all about football. And, when we get excited.......WE REALLY GET EXCITED! WE READY! Get you gold ball boys!

WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED!

Hey HAPPYHIGHLANDER! We were wondering if we would see you at the game. I hate you couldn't make it! Please try to come to the game next week. Yea.....we were freezin' but our loud mouths kept us warm for the majority of the game! Ain't that right kwalker and pigeons!

Hey Covington fans.....we have heard all of this stuff before from Macon people. What you don't understand is that Fulton is still fighting to get the respect they deserve around here. And we undertand that you fell like nobody believes that you can do it. Imagine feeling like that for the past 10 years or longer. We are the ture Cinderella story. We've been to the ball once before. And when the clock struck midnight we had to leave without our glass slipper. But, the slipper fits this year and we are going back to take what we left down there last year. As long as our boys can keep their heads on straight this week we will be fine. We have the finest coaching staff around and are privelaged that they want to be apart of this Falcon program.

DEMARCUS "MOOMOO" STEVENS FOR MR. FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to warn you in advance....some of our fans are rowdy.....me being one of them. That doesn't say anything about our personal character...it's all about football. And, when we get excited.......WE REALLY GET EXCITED! WE READY! Get you gold ball boys!

WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED!

....thanks for the support warriorman00

From a Macon County fan. We are the true underdogs here not U Falcon's. Yeah yeah U won and the best team is going to the Boro next week. But see midnight is still at hand for us. Our carriage turned back into a pumpkin last night and next time we will have that castle. You cannot compare yourselves to us cause U were in the boro last year. We have never ever in the history been here but we will be back and stronger and Covington lots of luck and don't be too sure that U have already won this game Falcon's saying U already know the outcome U have no idea about next week. I hope Covington are underdogs just like we were. I hope in a couple of years we meet up again Falcon's cause we have some boys that are coming up and been ready for this since they were little boys.