giles co lose again?

dcchoctaws1

Alabama schools have been playing for a couple of weeks already and have a few games of experiece under their belt. But a word of advice to Giles Co.

You better get your act together fast during the regular season or it will be crying time come playoff time.. MARK MY WORDS.... Read this carefully, this is constructive criticism, nothing else.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if the teams that beat them are great but Giles Co. has some problems. Last year everything went right when they needed to play a big game they did sometimes they just showed up and won. This year is going to be differant because when you loose your best rebounder and your point guard you just don't replace them overnight. That senior leadership meant alot. Tristen hit a half court shot to go to the state and Eric hit the winning shot to win the state. Tyler and Shay are good but when they needed those big shots that is not who they went to for them. Somebody will step up sooner or later and be that player maybe it will sooner. Maybe it will be Tyler or Shay?

Are these teams that great or is Giles County just being lazy? Even if they are being lazy, how are they losing if they have all of this talent and a dominant player in Tyler Smith.

Even if Giles's out-of-state opponents in the tournament were all that great, a AA Tennessee team won the championship.

DCCHOCTAW AND MREVERTHING, I DONT HAVE A CHIP ON MY SHOULDER. IM JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF. YOU KNOW FOR YOURSELF DYER CO WILL NOT BE IN THE HUNT FOR A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. AND YES IM GOING TO DEFEND MY TEAM. AND I WILL GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. AND RIGHT NOW YOU 2 DONT GET CREDIT. CAUSE YOU HAVENT SAID ANYTHING WORTHWHILE. WHEN GILES COUNTY GELS AS A TEAM, WE WILL SEE WHO WILL BE ON THE BANDWAGON.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIP, OFFFENSE PUT THE FANS IN THE STANDS

Tcross...get a life. Dcchoctaw was giving props to GC...not taking anything away from them. I am a huge GC fan and even I could see that. Also, why don't you quit typing in all caps...it looks ignorant..added to the fact that you are averaging 3 typos per post. Tcross you get my vote for most typos per post...3.0 TPP. Good job. It is one thing to support your team and state facts, but what you are doing is just plain pathetic. You take every word that a non-GC fan says as criticism.