Wilcat Play Calling

bobby bobcat

: Did their play calling cost Oak Ridge the game? Particularly the last play of the game.I think they had a great season and has nothing to be ashamed of. But having more faith in what i think is a very good o-line to open up a hole is the point im trying to make. For all the wildcat fans and players remember O. R. will be back at this time next year, knocking on the door of another title. Next year instead of knocking their going to kick it in and take the title.

Edited by bobby bobcat

Hey, Billy Bobcat, leave it alone! THE WILDCATS HAD A SENSATIONAL YEAR!! I suppose you could have led them straight down the yellow brick road to Murfreesboro? No amount of Billy Bobcat Quarterbacking is going to change that 17-13 final score! Two great teams met and one had to walk away a loser. Same thing happened to Maryville today. Our boys can walk away with their heads in the air because they gave it their all....heart and soul!

So, why don't you start thinking about next weeks games and quit trying to rewrite last nights?

GO CATS!

Particularly the last play of the game.

It was second down. They spiked it to stop the clock on 1st down. There were 20 seconds left and NO TIMEOUTS left. So, if they run the ball, and Riverdale stops them, they may not get another play off, and if they do somehow it would either be hurried or on 4th down if they were lucky enough to spike the ball before the clock ran out.

I love 'Monday morning' Quarterbacks. If he had called a running play and it was caught short and the clock ran out the same fans would be saying "Why didn't he throw the ball????" they forget all the great games and great plays that get their team in those situations. Those don't count - LOL!!!!