David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9yroldchamp - you coming the game Friday night? I know you live in West TN but come on man we need your support!

I"m not gonna make it. I think I"ve had enough football after last Friday night

I tell you what though, Lipscomb does it right and I respect coach McCadams for what he's done there. A former Huntingdon boy and also a former Milan assistant.

However, nothing personal, but I will have to pull for Huntingdon this week.

I can GUARANTEE that the David Lipscomb MUSTANGS could lay a whoopin on the Oklahoma Sooners any day they please. Coach Macadams is one of the finest coaches that I have seen in any of the many years I have watched high school football. im giving DL the definite edge on Huntingdon. Huntingdon definitely does not have the coaching or the physical ability of DL.

DL 35

H 6

:blink:

Edited by TheLeech

I can GUARANTEE that the David Lipscomb MUSTANGS could lay a whoopin on the Oklahoma Sooners any day they please. Coach Macadams is one of the finest coaches that I have seen in any of the many years I have watched high school football. im giving DL the definite edge on Huntingdon. Huntingdon definitely does not have the coaching or the physical ability of DL.

DL 35

H 6

:blink:

There is no point in even bring up college team because you haven't played the state champ. yet and trust me i watched hunt play friday against milan and there coming to win not get second place so i hope they show DL what the back end of there butts look like when friday night comes because i hate to tell you the gold is coming back to the west because the west is the best.............

That's almost word for word what was said by the 12-0 Lewis Co. fans and the 13-0 Milan fans prior to playing Huntingdon. It also sounds a lot like the Miami fans prior to the Tennessee game. Ask them how good Huntingdon is. We accept being underdogs, but wait till you destroy us before writing us off. WE have the utmost respect for Coach Mac and the DL program. But we don't fear them. We'll be there Friday.

Well Lewis Co. fans said yall were good and deserved to win, same with some of the Milan fans, but every Miami fan i asked said that had no clue who Huntingdon is. Are yall really coming to win and not get second place? PERFECT cause Lipscomb was plannin on sedlin for #2. Now seriously, should be a good game sounds like an even match up but i give the edge to Lipscomb for one reason. We have the better mascot. jus kiddin. If Lipscomb does what they should then they shoukd win, if Huntingdon takes DL out of their game they will win. should be a good one. Abbas best get a sack, and Panzy a pick. Lipscomb- 28 Huntingdon- 7

ok now bulldawg.... you could go ahead and assume DL is a college team. Now i was obviously exaggerating about the sooners thing but i bet they could beat a college team in the U.S. They have a very well rounded team with a VERY strong defense and a VERY solid offense. Their offense is capable of making huge plays and can always be depended on to drive the ball down the feild at steady pace.

Their defense always comes in at clutch times and can always be depended on to lay a lick on somebody's rear quarters in any game they play. They are very smart and are not afraid of being overmatched (i.e. TYNER)

Overall these two compnents make up an extremely strong team that WILL NOT BE STOPPED

P.S: WEST may have some strong teams but we will see friday who has the strongEST team!

shhhhhhhhhhhh...big secret: friday night 7 p.m. come witness the embarassment

:lol: did i say that? :lol:

Edited by TheLeech

We'll ya'll, even though I'm not from Huntingdon and not one of their fans MOST of the season, I am supporting them this week as I have been in the last two games. All I can say to the DL fans is that I have seen many posters on here this season and they "GUARANTEED" that their team had better this, that or the other than Huntingdon and "GUARANTEED" that they could or would beat the H Mustangs! Especially in the past 3-4 weeks. And I have seen them come away from their games with Huntingdon shaking their heads in disbelief and carrying their butts in their hands!

Bottom line is that two great teams are going to play Friday night and THEY will be the ones to decide who the winner is. Surely both teams are capable and could win this game or they wouldn't be IN the game!!!!!!!!!! I don't and won't trash talk any team but I will say to the Huntingdon Mustangs that I and Carroll Co. and Region 6AA are behind ya'll. And, I've seen a lot of well wishers for ya'll on here from at least Milan and Lewis Co. too.

Ya'll believe and so do we!!!!!!!!! Bring the Gold Ball back home to W. TN in AA. We all feel it really belongs here!

LOL. Next time you bump into Coach Mansfield tell me how much of his body composition is fat. I've seen the man rep 315 lbs. ten times without clenching his teeth. It looked like he was just warming up.

Since when are we going to the coaching staff strength? You bump into Coach Tillman, Stewart, Edwards, or Webber, and you tell me what they look like. Then ask them what they can bench. These guys would break you. So will the radio crew. Mark

Edited by Mark Gaither

ok now bulldawg.... you could go ahead and assume DL is a college team. Now i was obviously exaggerating about the sooners thing but i bet they could beat a college team in the U.S. They have a very well rounded team with a VERY strong defense and a VERY solid offense. Their offense is capable of making huge plays and can always be depended on to drive the ball down the feild at steady pace.

Their defense always comes in at clutch times and can always be depended on to lay a lick on somebody's rear quarters in any game they play. They are very smart and are not afraid of being overmatched (i.e. TYNER)

Overall these two compnents make up an extremely strong team that WILL NOT BE STOPPED

P.S: WEST may have some strong teams but we will see friday who has the strongEST team!

shhhhhhhhhhhh...big secret: friday night 7 p.m. come witness the embarassment

:lol: did i say that? :lol:

Did DL scrimmage Lewis Co. this fall? How'd that go for anyone who was there? Just want something to compare to.

i don't know what all the conversations are about. lipscomb hasn't played anyone this season(other than goodpasture who are no longer a threat) who could even play at the same level as them. with an undefeated season and a return to the state championship for the 2nd year in a row, i don't even think this is even going to be game. once again the lipscomb mustangs will blow out yet another team that can't play with them, and recieve another state championship ring.