David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

Catfish, I totally agree with you. Lipscomb is by far the best team in 2A and probably one of the top 4 or 5 teams in all classifications. I'm definately not a DL fan, but reality is what it is. Hunt has had a great year and they're deserving of all they've accomplished, but there is no way DL will be beat in this game unless there is some CAK-Cloudland miracle.

Final Prediction

DL-43

Hunt-17

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is a mismatch. Yep that will be trouble for Lipscomb. They are really small. Although Tyner tried to run at them in the middle and should have thrown a lot more. I still just don't see their secondary being able to keep up with Hunt. the way they threw the ball last week. The stats showed that Hunt threw it well...after watching Lipscomb play Tyner and Alcoa....I would definitely throw the ball on them

9yearold is still a moron, this is a high school thread, not a college thread, and to be honest, usc better hope they dont play oklahoma because the sooners will beat them by 20+ :D

Catfish72,

Oklahoma will not beat USC by 20+! USC will come out and surprise Oklahoma! You wait and see! But if LSU goes they are going to get a whoopen!

Are we talking Lipscomb vs Huntingdon here or Ok. vs. LSU. Look I like UT. Chatt. but this is a high school board. Does anyone know if it is snowing in Murfreesboro. I bet that turff will be slick if it snows....Also I have heard they are planning on moving the championship games to Chatt. in a couple of years and maybe Knoxville too. :Then it will be fair for East Tennessee football fans too....

the way you lipscomb fans talk about your team.. i bet they haven't had a turnover all year..

but seriously.. after tommorrow's game.. i don't want to see any of you saying.. "well we had a bad game.. or you guys got lucky".. because the way you guys are building your all-star team up.. mistakes are not acceptable and are impossible..

"lipscomb is a machine"

"lipscomb is in the top 5 statewide in all classifications"

"there is absolutely no way david lipscomb will lose this game"

lol.. i think we should make a pull-string doll for all the ignorant phrases in this topc..

huntingdon is fixing to knock the taste out of those little guys that you guys worship so much.. and to us it will be a humbling experience.. because we BELIEVED all along.

the way you lipscomb fans talk about your team.. i bet they haven't had a turnover all year..

but seriously.. after tommorrow's game.. i don't want to see any of you saying.. "well we had a bad game.. or you guys got lucky".. because the way you guys are building your all-star team up.. mistakes are not acceptable and are impossible..

"lipscomb is a machine"

"lipscomb is in the top 5 statewide in all classifications"

"there is absolutely no way david lipscomb will lose this game"

lol.. i think we should make a pull-string doll for all the ignorant phrases in this topc..

huntingdon is fixing to knock the taste out of those little guys that you guys worship so much.. and to us it will be a humbling experience.. because we BELIEVED all along.

reread who is posting that stuff and you will realize that it is not Lipscomb people. Or maybe you are an idiot and you won't realize that.

it seems as if myself and Gark are the only ones who know what is going on. i predicted a blowout on DL and alcoa and im predicting it again this week, i know alcoa and hunt are 2 different teams, but DL could give fulton and cov. a run for their money

thanks gark, your a pretty level headed guy, you would think me and you have known each other for years. :o

I think it will be tough for DL's O line that averages 181lbs to match up with Hunningtons beasts!!

The Lipscomb O-line and D-line had no trouble with the D-1 prospect linemen of Tyner and they were outweighed by almost 100 lbs. each. Tyner had a 310, 305, 300, and 285 pounder. Where did you get the info on Rogers, you will see he is 6'3" and his 4.4+ time was on grass. Do your homework, he averages 36+ yards per catch; 2 catches last week for 2 TD's and 101 yards.

Edited by horsepower