District 7AAA

bballboy

I have now seen 5 teams in District 7-aaa play. I saw Siegel this week and Lebanon vs Clarksville Northwest. Here is my top five.

1. Riverdale- looks very good even without football

2. Blackman- strong backcourt

3. Lebanon- well coached athletic

4. Oakland- Looked good at times vs Clarksville Northwest. I left before Clarksville game but heard they had a chance to win at the end

5. siegel- young and athletic.

Still you could really interchange the top 4. I havent seen cookeville or sparta or warren county. What are some other opinions

My picks

1. Blackman

-will do good behind Price

2. Riverdale

-why not #1 in my books is cause they always waste their talent,could be one of the best in state.

3.Lebanon

4.Oakland

5.White County

-the shocker,will surprise everybody.

6.Warren County

-Reece is the one of the best,but not enough

7.Cookeville

-Loss of Mario hurts Cookeville

8.Seigal

-May be another shocker.Young and athletic

MY PICKS FOR DISTRICT 7AAA

1.OAKLAND

2.LEBANON

3.BLACKMAN

4.RIVERDALE

5.SEIGAL

6.COOKEVILLE

7.WARREN CO.

8.WHITE CO.- HORRIBLE

I HAVE SEEN ALL THESE TEAMS PLAY AND WILL PLAY AGAINST THESE TEAMS THIS YEAR AND FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS. :(

Guest Oakland

i am very concerned about oakland at this point, looked very inconsistent in the majority of the 2 games against clarksville and northwest. defense is letting opposing offenses penetrate way too much and when they get in tight spaces they have absolutely no leadership out there, but hopefully king can right the ship and oakland will be ok, but at this point i would have to agree with bball boy and have oakland at the 4 spot

I will have to go with a toss up between blackman and riverdale............every game that they play will be a good one.....the 2nd time they play will be the best (riverdale will gave all of their football players back and blackman will have sneed back). I look for this district to be very exciting with some upsets this year coming from Lebanon, Oakland, and possibly Siegel